Essendon vs Collingwood Live TV Guide
Photo: AFL

Here we prepared an article on Essendon vs Collingwood match. We will talk about the match schedule, how to live stream, match prediction,  previews, and some other facts that you might enjoy.

Essendon will play their last match of the AFL 2021 with Collingwood. With Collingwood’s present performance this may turn into a little hard to win for Essendon. But both teams will try their best to earn the last medal.

When and where is the Essendon vs Collingwood?

Essendon last played against Collingwood this year in April. That’s was the worst match for Essendon. They are a way much better team than Collingwood. But that time somehow, Collingwood manage to win the game. So, Essendon will be prepared for Collingwood this time. The match will take place this Sunday, 22 August, at 5.20 UTC

Essendon vs Collingwood is going to take place at the Marvel Stadium located in Melbourne, Australia.

So, Melbourne dwellers, prepare yourself for game night and enjoy the game live in person.

How to Live Stream Essendon vs Collingwood?

Everyone’s eyes are now on the Essendon vs Collingwood match. The match will be broadcast online and on a TV channel. Let’s find out where to watch this game.

The official broadcaster of this event is Channel 7. Channel 7 is an Australia-based commercial-free TV channel. They broadcast all kinda shows for the fans and obviously, including the sports. For the AFL fans, they will show the whole match live on TV. They also have an online streaming option. You could download the Channel 7 apps on PC, laptop, X-Box, or mobile to watch the event.

You could also watch the game with Kayo Sports. All the matches of AFL Toyota Premiership matches can be watched through Kayo Sports. This is the most popular streaming site in Australia and has all the sports content with replays.

There are some unregistered online streaming websites available too where you can watch all AFL events. Essendon vs Collingwood match will be shown on this site too. It’s not the best place to stream the game and neither is our first suggestion but if you don’t have a cable line then this could be helpful.

Read More: Geelong vs Melbourne: Start Time, Live Stream Info, Prediction

Prediction:

Anyone can predict a match where Essendon will play against Collingwood. In the past, we think like that. But Collingwood did an extraordinary performance in April. Which leaves everyone in shock. So, now the game has changed. And we can’t Collingwood in a light mood anymore. So, let’s see, who could be our winner in a match between Essendon vs Collingwood.

Essendon keeps their disposals high, it’s 7676. But Collingwood overcomes their point and it’s 7985. Collingwood is also better in the kicks, they take a total of 4701 kicks where the point is 4406 for Essendon. But Essendon is good at clearance and in the tackles. Essendon’s clearance point is 730 and Collingwood’s point is 684. And in the tackling sector, Essendon earns 1202 points and Collingwood made 1151 points.

So, now you can guess how difficult the match could go. These are simple tasks, we did some other math too. After examining all the facts and things we could say that Essendon has a 70% chance to win when it’s 30% for Collingwood.

Conclusion:

We know how Essendon plays on the field. But the playing style of Collingwood is absolutely mind-blowing. They play very uniquely. Most people believe that they play like crazy. It’s a matter of debate. Anyway, don’t miss the match by any means. And if you wanna know anything else, let us know in the comment section.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here