Geelong vs Melbourne Broadcast Guide
Photo: Free Betting Tips

Here we prepare an article on Geelong vs Melbourne. We will talk about the match previews, where and when it’s going to take place, where to live stream, and match prediction.

Geelong is going to face Melbourne in the 23 rounds of AFL 2021. It’s one of the most exciting matches in round 23, said the AFL executive general manager Travis Auld. The match will determine the future ruler of Australian football. Cause these two teams rank position is one and two. Their pts different is by only 2 points. Melbourne pts is 66 and where the Geelong pts is 64.

Melbourne will try their best to stay in the first position. And it’s a great opportunity to get into the first position for Geelong. To become ranked 1, the Cats will have to give their best. And we are sure they will their best. We will see the rest of the history on match day.

When and where is the Geelong vs Melbourne?

The Geelong Cats met Melbourne Demons this year in April. But the was a disaster for Cats. They lost the game against Demons by 85-60 points. The revenge match of Geelong will start on Saturday, 21 August 2021 at 9.25 UTC.

Geelong cats wanna capture Melbourne Demons in their hometown. So they are hosting the match in Geelong. Well, the time says, it’s possible to catch the Demons or not. The match Geelong vs Melbourne will take place at the Gmhba Stadium located in South Geelong, Australia.

Where to Live Stream Geelong vs Melbourne?

Finding a live streaming point for the AFL tournament is easy. If you don’t know where to watch the game then here you got everything for you. Let’s see how to live stream Geelong vs Melbourne.

The game can be watched on both sites, TV and online platform. For TV channel live streaming, you could check out Channel 7. Channel is the official broadcaster of the AFL tournament. Here are all the AFL matches that will be available. This won’t charge you a penny. You could also download Channel 7 apps on your mobile, computer, x-box, and different device.

Read More: Richmond vs Hawthorn: Time, Live Stream Info, Prediction

And for the second option is online streaming. Some people consider online streaming more than traditional platforms. To watch the Cats vs Demons match you could go for Kayo Sports. There is no doubt that, Kayo is the best sports streaming apps in Australia. They have pretty much everything in their content. You could watch all the sports-related events by using Kayo.

And here is the last way to watch Melbourne vs Geelong. Some unauthorized websites broadcast all the AFL matches. These sites are open to all. Some websites that show the game are, AFL-stream.com, watchafl.com.

Prediction:

Melbourne vs Geelong match is the most exciting event in the last round of AFL. It’s the fight between two kings. The winner will place their name in the first position. So, could we know who is the winner? Well, we can’t know for sure who will be the winner but we could know who has more chance to win the game. We will figure it through some previous matches statistics and math. Let’s see.

In the last 5 matches, Melbourne won 3, lost 1, draw 1. On the other hand, Geelong won four matches and lost 1. Geelong disposals are 8148 where it’s 7742 for Melbourne. They take a total of 4774 kicks and Melbourne made 4615 kicks. They clearance is 815 and Melbourne clearance is 755. Geelong tackles point is 1180 and Melbourne point is 1313.

The odds and the performance are pretty the same. And after examining all the facts we could say that Geelong winning chances is 54% and Melbourne’s chances are 46%.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here