Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide
Photo: News.com.au

Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide, the upcoming AFL match is going to take place within a few days. This match is from the last round, 23. Western Bulldogs are quite a strong team and thus they are in round 23. 2021 season is their 96th season in the Australian Football League.

On the other hand, Port Adelaide will look to extend its current five-game winning streak but will need to overcome the fourth-placed Bulldogs, aside it has beaten in four of the last six meetings.

Port Adelaide has won all five games it has played at the venue in 2021.

Anyway, so much to discuss to understand the match and what will happen. Here we will discuss the Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide match prediction, previews, how to watch, when and where is going to happen, and some other facts that you may enjoy. So, let’s get started:

When and where is the Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide match will take place?

Western Bulldogs faced Port Adelaide before on 15th May in this year 2021. In round 23 AFL tournament, Western Bulldogs VS Port Adelaide blockbuster is going to start on Friday 20. Aug at 09:50 GMT.

The Western Bulldogs and Port Adelaide will go head to head in a Friday night blockbuster and this top 4 clash should be one of the matches of the round. Marvel Stadium will play host to Friday’s Round 23 AFL game.

How to Live Stream Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide?

The Friday night blockbuster of Port Adelaide against Western Bulldogs will be available on both tv channels and on the online streaming site.

we are going to describe the viewing options of AFL 2021 so you don’t have to miss a single snap of it.

Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide live stream is available on Channel 7. Channel 7 is an Australia-based commercial-free TV channel. They also have an online streaming option. You could download the Channel 7 apps on PC, laptop, X-Box, or mobile to watch the event. The whole AFL event will be shown on Channel 7. It has limited access to the nine games played every week.

Fox 14 meanwhile has access to every single game of the regular season live.

You could also watch the game with Kayo Sports. This is the most popular streaming site in Australia and has all the sports content with replays.

Every match of AFL premiership season except the grand finale is shown live on Fox 14, on the traditional Foxteliq or its streaming platform Foxtel Now. But it’s not cheap. For Foxtel Now, you need a subscription with the sports HD pack and the Foxtel plus package which is a total of 74 dollars a month.

There are some unregistered online streaming websites available too where you can watch all AFL events.

If you are living outside Australia when your favorite team is playing, fear not! you can still stream AFL matches live or on-demand with watch AFL. The platform is only available outside Australia and comes with three subscription options: a weekly pass cost 20 dollars, a monthly subscription is 39, and membership for an entire year is available for 1.99.

Read More: Sydney Swans vs Gold Coast: Live Stream Date, Time, Prediction

Prediction:

Both teams statistics in a position where the winning chance is fifty-fifty. If we pay our attention to previous matches between these 2 teams we can see:

15 May 21

  • Port Adelaide Power – 77
  • Western Bulldogs – 96

03 Aug 20

  • Port Adelaide Power – 55
  • Western Bulldogs – 42

29 Jun 19

  • Port Adelaide Power – 41
  • Western Bulldogs – 66

29 Jul 18

  • Western Bulldogs  – 34
  • Port Adelaide Power – 78

14 Jun 18

  • Port Adelaide Power – 132
  • Western Bulldogs – 75

When the odds are 1.72 the expected chance of winning is 58%, but this team actually wins 56% matches with these odds.

When the odds are 2.15 the expected chance of winning is 47%, but this team actually wins 20% matches with these odds.

If we investigate all their performance according to their previous match the experts say that the chance of winning of Western Bulldog is 54% where the chance of  Port Adelaide is 46%.

So, till now the most chance of winning between these two teams is Western Bulldog.

Conclusion:

Both of the teams are undoubtedly strong so this is going to be a blockbuster match. We have tried our best to provide all the information that you are looking for. And this is all for today. Hope you guys got helped through this article.

Previous articleVirat Kohli reveals what motivated India to win Lord’s Test
Next articleLittle League World Series 2021: Live Stream, Schedule, TV Coverage Info
Avatar for M. Risan
M. Risan. He is a sports lover. He loves to write daily sports schedules. He has more than two years of writing experience in the sports industry.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here