The Intermediate 50/70 World Series Baseball 2022 has been underway in Livermore, California from Sunday, 31 July 2022. Organized by the Little League for the kids aging 12 and 13, the world series baseball competition is back for the first time since 2019. The tournament is played by the teams of the U.S. Regions and International Regions, and it will end with the Grand Final on Sunday, 7 August. Here you can follow everything about the Intermediate 50/70 World Series Baseball 2022, teams, results, schedule, and how to watch.
- Date: 31 July – 7 August 2022
- Venue: Max Baer Park, Livermore, CA
- Teams: 12 (U.S. and International)
- Games: 21
Intermediate 50/70 World Series Baseball 2022: Teams
The Intermediate World Series Baseball is featuring 12 teams this year, 6 from the U.S. Regions and 6 from the International Regions. The 6 U.S teams will play each other to reach the grand final and play against the grand finalist from the International Regions.
- California D57 (Danville, California)
- Central (George Town, Indiana)
- East (Toms River, New Jersey)
- Southeast (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Southwest (Needville, Texas)
- West (Wailuku, Hawaii)
- Asia-Pacific (Seoul, South Korea)
- Australia (WA, Australia)
- Canada (Mirabel, Quebec)
- Puerto Rico (Caguas, Puerto Rico)
- Europe-Africa (Haarlem, Netherlands)
- Latin America (Willemstad, Curacao)
We are already halfway through the tournament. 12 games have been done and dusted. The local kids of the California D57 made a dream start. They thrashed West by 13-0 to reach the semi-finals. They will play their semi-final match on Wednesday against Central. The George Town boys of the Central won a close game by 2-1 against Southwest to reach the semi-finals.
On the other hand, West is still alive in the tournament. They knocked out Southeast in an eliminator by 10-0 to reach the quarter-finals. The Wailuku boys of the West will play the eliminator quarter-final on Wednesday against the East. The Toms River kids of the East lost their opening game against the West. But they eliminated Southwest by 2-1 to set up revenge against the West in the quarter-finals.
In the International Regions, the Seoul kids of the Asia-Pacific won two in a row to reach the qualifying semi-finals, 15-0 against Canada and 7-0 against Latin America. The Asia-Pacific will play their semi-final against Puerto Rico who beat Europe-Africa by 20-10.
Canada and Latin America are still alive in the tournament, beating Europe-Africa and Australia, respectively. They will play the eliminator quarter-final on Wednesday.
Here are the results of the 12 games completed as of Tuesday, 2 August.
- Game 1: Canada 0-15 Asia-Pacific
- Game 2: East 10-11 West
- Game 3: Europe-Africa 9-7 Australia
- Game 4: Southwest 6-4 Southeast
- Game 5: Latin America 0-7 Asia-Pacific
- Game 6: California D57 13-0 West
- Game 7: Puerto Rico 20-10 Europe-Africa
- Game 8: Central 2–1 Southwest
- Game 9: Canada 10-5 Europe-Africa
- Game 10: East 11-10 Southwest
- Game 11: Australia 0-13 Latin America
- Game 12: Southeast 0-10 West
Intermediate 50/70 World Series Baseball 2022: Schedule
The semi-finals will be held on 3 August and 4 August. The U.S Final and International Final will go underway on the 6th of August before the Grand Final on 7 August. Here’s the schedule of the upcoming matches.
All times in ET
Wednesday, 3 August:
- Game 13: Canada vs Latin America – Noon ET
- Game 14: East vs West – 3:00 pm
- Game 15: Asia-Pacific vs Puerto Rico – 6:00 pm
- Game 16: California D57 vs Central – 9:00 pm
Thursday, 4 August:
- Game 17: L15 vs W13 – 6:00 pm
- Game 18: L16 vs W14 – 9:00 pm
Saturday, 6 August:
- Game 19: International Final – W15 vs W17 – 5:00 pm
- Game 20: U.S. Final – W16 vs W18 – 8:00 pm
Sunday, 7 August:
- Game 21: Grand Final – W19 vs W20 – 9:00 pm
How to Live Stream Intermediate 50/70 World Series Baseball 2022?
All the matches of the Intermediate 50/70 World Series Baseball 2022 will be available on ESPN+ via live stream in the United States and Canada. The monthly pass for the ESPN+ costs $6.99. You can get the annual plan for $69.99. The Grand Final will be available on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN+. Fans can use Paramount+ to watch the tournament from Australia.