Floyd Mayweather vs Don Moore Payout
Photo: Daily Mail

Floyd Mayweather was set to face Don Moore in an exhibition fight on Saturday, 14 May 2022, at the Burj Al Arab, Dubai. But the fight is now called off because of the death of the UAE President. According to TMZ, Mayweather vs Moore could be rescheduled for next week.

Here you can check out the purse and payout of this significant exhibition fight and know how much Floyd Mayweather and Don Moore will earn in this fight.

This bout between the undefeated Floyd Mayweather and Don Moore will be the main event of the Global Titans Fight Series at the Burj Al Arab, Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates.

Mayweather vs. Moore Purse and PPV Share:

As it is an exhibition fight at the Helipad Boxing Ring, the Burj Al Arab, the live audience will be limited to 20 VIP guests. But each ticket will cost a staggering $187,000.

Moreover, as Floyd Mayweather has an overwhelming reputation and popularity all over the World, the PPV will be enormous. Mayweather will earn 80% of the PPV share based on prior arrangements. On the other hand, Moore will earn 20% of the PPV money based on previous agreements for the exhibition fight.

It is estimated that Floyd Mayweather’s purse would be in eight figures, around $60,000,000. On another side of the ring, Don Moore’s estimated purse is in seven figures, about $6,000,000.

Players PPV Share Estimated Purse
Floyd Mayweather 80% $60M
Don Moore 20% $6M

How Much Will Floyd Mayweather Earn in the Fight Against Moore?

Floyd Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs) will earn 80% of the PPV money in this exhibition fight against Don Moore. The estimated purse of this undefeated game legend is in the eight figures, around $60,000,000.

Watch Parker vs Opelu Live Stream Free From Anywhere

Mayweather has no scar in his career. He has a staggering 50 wins in 50 matches, with a massive 27 knockouts, more than 50% of matches. This legendary boxer is the reason for Canelo Alvarez’s first defeat of the two in his entire career.

This 45-year-old king of the ring has the nickname “Money” which he earns millions in every fight. This American international retired from the professional sport in 2017. He earned around £9m in the fight against Kasukawa in 2018. Floyd Mayweather earned an enormous £60m in his last fight against Logan Paul in June 2021.

This legendary boxer told about his earnings, “I was able to leave boxing on my terms, and now the boxing critics are upset that I can still milk and finesse the sport of boxing by throwing exhibitions.”

“Sixteen minutes, and I can get eight and nine figures from the fruits of my labor.”

“Once again, I am not hurting for my money; I am far from hurting for money. I didn’t retire from getting money.”

How Much Will Don Moore Earn in the Fight Against Floyd Mayweather?

Don Moore (18-0-1, 12 KOs) will earn 20% of the PPV money in Saturday’s exhibition fight against Floyd Mayweather. The estimated purse of this “dangerous” nicknamed American is in the seven figures, around $6,000,000.

It will be the best-earned match of Don Moore by far in his career, as he has never played someone the stature of Floyd Mayweather. The 42-year-old fighter has won 18 matches and drawn 1 in his career, though many of his opponents had no wins in their careers.

Why Has Floyd Mayweather’s Fight With Moore Been Called Off?

The big money exhibition fight between Floyd Mayweather and Done Moore has been called off because of the death of the UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

The nation will undergo a three-day suspension of work and a forty-day mourning period beginning on the 13th of May.

Alexis Rocha vs Anthony Young Purse, Payouts, Salaries

According to TMZ, the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Don Moore could be rescheduled in a week, though there is no official announcement yet.

Read Also:

Golam Muktadir is a passionate sports fan and a dedicated movie buff. He has been writing about both topics for over a decade and has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with his readers. Muktadir has a degree in journalism and has written for several well-known publications, including Surprise Sports.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here