Faiga Opelu will fight against Lucas Browne on Saturday, December 4 at Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia. This WBA Oceania Heavyweight Title is the co-main event of Super Saturday.
Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne is a former WBA heavyweight champion. He lost against rugby league football star Paul Gallen in April. Browne will return to this fight to make a comeback. He is a heavy underdog in this match.
Faiga Opelu, on the other hand, is the favorite of this match. He won against Uria Afamasaga in march. Before that, he defeated Justis Huni in the Australian Heavy title fight.
|HOW TO WATCH|
Venue: Fortitude Valley in Queensland
TV Channel: Kayo Sports
Today, we will know, when where, and how to watch the event along with odds and predictions here.
Super Saturday: Faiga Opelu vs. Lucas Browne Date, Time, and Venue
Date: The event will be held on Saturday, December 4.2021.
Time: The event is scheduled to start at 7.00 am ET.
Venue: The match between Opelu and Browne will take place at Fortitude Music Hall, Fortitude Valley.
So, if you are someone from there, you can watch the match directly from the arena. The arena has a capacity of 3000 people. The tickets are already in the sale. So, buy yours before the time runs out.
Ways to Watch Super Saturday Fight Between Faiga Opelu and Lucas Browne Online:
- Kayo Sports
Kayo Sports have the right to stream Super Saturday online to boxing fans. This service will only be available for their paid subscriber. The subscription fee of Kayo Sports will cost you $25 per month. S0, if you are a boxing fan, call your friends, order some pizza and catch all the actions live.
How to watch the match on TV:
Foxtel has the right to broadcast all fight cards of Super Saturday to boxing fans. You will need a cable TV connection to watch there. Contact your operator if you don’t have the connection till now.
Super Saturday Fight Cards:
- Faiga Opelu vs. Lucas Browne (WBA Oceania Heavyweight Title)
- Issac Hardman vs. Adam Stowe (Australia Middleweight Title)
- Dana Coolwell vs. Miles Zalewski (Australia Super Featherweight Title)
- Kylie Fulmer vs. Taylah Robertson (Australia Female Bantamweight Title)
- Adam Copland vs. James Honey
- Jai Opetaia vs. Daniel Russell
- Andrew Hunt vs. Ben Kite (Australia Welterweight Title)
- Teremoana Junior vs. Hunter Sam
- Ankush Hooda vs. John Ake
- Gerico Cecil vs. Tevita Pangai Jr.
Faiga Opelu’s Stats:
- RECORD: 14-2-1 PROAT FIGHT 29-3-0600 (Huge Favorite)
- NATIONALITY: Western Samoa
- AGE AT FIGHT: 27 years, 11 months
- HEIGHT: N/A
- REACH: N/A
Lucas Browne’s Stats:
- RECORD: 29-3-06
- NATIONALITY: Australia
- AGE AT FIGHT: 42 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, 6 days
- HEIGHT: 6’5″ (196cm)
- REACH: 77.0″ (196cm)
- Faiga Opelu: -600 (Huge Favorite)
- Lucas Browne: +400 (Heavy Underdog)
The form of Lucas Browne is not going well. He lost against Paul Gallen in his last fight. He attended the fight after being inactive for 1.5 years. Opelu is in great form. He is also the favorite of this match. He is young, and he has better speed and agility.
Prediction: Faiga Opelu will win this one.