Joanna Kulig first began taking a keen interest in acting at a young age and has gone on to build a successful career following this passion.
By doing theatre early on, she honed her skills and developed a versatile range.
Her on-screen career began in the 2000s and within a few years, she became a well-established artist in the local industry.
But Joanna’s strive to find further success then took her towards international projects.
During that time, she starred in the 2018 film Cold War and its massive success fulfilled her desire of becoming an international star.
From there onwards, her career in showbiz has gone really well and she is now a highly sought-after artist in both Polish and international industries.
Now as far as her personal life is concerned, Joanna Kulig is married to film director Maciej Bochniak and the pair has a son.
Joanna Kulig Personal Details
- Complete Name: Joanna Kulig
- Nicknames: Joanna
- Date of Birth: June 24, 1982
- Birthplace: Krynica-Zdrój, Poland
- Nationality: Polish
- Occupation: Actress and Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Joanna Kulig Body Measurements
Listed below are Joanna Kulig’s body measurements statistics including her height, weight, and shoe size.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 134 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Father Name: He was a folk poet.
- Mother Name: She worked as a cook.
- Sibling Name: Justyna Schneider (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Maciej Bochniak (m. 2009)
- Children Name: She has a son.
- Maciej Bochniak – Film Director
- First Film: Wednesday, Thursday Morning (2007)
- First TV Show: Pensjonat pod Różą (2006)
- Short blonde hair
Joanna Kulig Interesting Facts
- Her sister is an actress too.
- She fluently speaks English, Polish, and French.
- Growing up, her first passion was music and wanted to pursue singing as a career.