Mahima Chaudhry born on 13 September 1973 (Age: 48 Years, in 2021) in Darjeeling, West Bengal, India is an Indian actress. She was a VJ on the music Channel, where she was noticed by Subhash Ghai. Subhash Ghai gave her a break in the movie “Pardes”.
|Real Name||Ritu Chaudhary|
|Profession(s)||Actress, VJ, Model|
|Debut Film||Pardes (1997)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx)||in centimeters– 163 cm
meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5 feet 4 inch
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms– 58 Kg|
|Date of Birth||13 September 1983|
|Birth Palace||Darjeeling, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Darjeeling, West Bengal|
|Age||48 years (in 2021)|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Ethnicity||Jat Indian, Nepali|
|Education & Qualification|
|School||Dow Hill, Kurseong|
|College/University||Loreto College, Darjeeling, West Bengal|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||19 March 2006|
|Affairs / Boyfriend||
|Parents||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
|Siblings||Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Spouse/Husband||Bobby Mukherji (Ex, m.2006-div.2013)|
Daughter– Ariana (Born in 2007)
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Juhi Chawla|
|Favorite Food||Fish Curry|
|Net Worth and Car Collection|
|Net worth||Not Known|
|Car Collection||BMW 5, Audi 8, Honda Civic|
Mahima Chaudhry’s Net Worth
- Birthday:- 13 September 1983
- Age:- 48 Years (in 2021)
- Height:- 163 cm, 5 feet 4 inch
- Weight:- 58 Kg
- Figure Measurement:- 34-28-34
- Net Worth:- Not Known
- Car Collection:- BMW 5, Audi 8, Honda Civic
Family, Children, Husband
Earlier she dated Indian tennis player Leander Paes. She broke up with him due to his affair with then-married Rhea Pillai.
On 19 March 2006, Mahima Chaudhry married Bobby Mukherji and got divorced in 2013.
The couple have a daughter Ariana, born in 2007. Ariana stays with her mother Mahima Chaudhry.
- Father Name:- Not Known
- Mother Name:- Not Known
- Brother Name:- Not Known
- Sister Name:- Not Known
- Affairs / Boyfriends:- Leander Paes, Bobby Mukherji
- Husband Name:- Bobby Mukherji
- Children:- Ariana
She attended Dow Hill in Kurseong till class 10th and later moved to Loreto College in Darjeeling.
Before starting her career in acting, she did a few modeling assignments and appeared in several television commercials.
She was a VJ on the music Channel, where she was noticed by Subhash Ghai. Subhash Ghai gave her a break in the movie “Pardes”. She was chosen out of 3000 candidates who auditioned for the role of Ganga in Pardes.
Mahima Chaudhry made her Bollywood debut with the film “Pardes” (1997) opposite Shah Rukh Khan and won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
She has appeared in many hit Bollywood films like Dil Kya Kare, Daag: The Fire, Dhadkan, Khiladi 420, Baghban, Dil Hai Tumhara, Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin, Kurukshetra, Om Jai Jagadish, and Deewane.
In January 2018, she gave an interview which was actually a sting operation by Cobra Post.
In the video, which was released a year later, she was willing to post a few tweets and social media posts to support the political agenda against the sum of money from political parties.
- Manasulo Maata
- Dil Kya Kare
- Daag: The Fire
- Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin
- Khiladi 420
- Yeh Teraa Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar
- Om Jai Jagadish
- Dil Hai Tumhaara
- Tere Naam
- LOC Kargil
- Zameer: The Fire Within
- Kuchh Meetha Ho Jaye
- Film Star
- The Film
- Home Delivery
- Solution: The Other Woman
- Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana
- Mr 100%
- Hope and a Little Sugar
- Sarhad Paar
- Gumnaam – The Mystery
- Mumbhaii – The Gangster
- Dark Chocolate
- In 2014, she also judged the reality show Ticket to Bollywood aired on NDTV.
- In 2015, She was in the news for having a Swiss bank account.
- On the last day of her shooting for the film “Dil Kya Kare” in Bangalore, she met with a massive accident that left her face scarred. She was brutally injured and around 65 pieces of glass were taken out of her body.
- Mahima told Bollywood Bubble, “It was the last day of the shoot in Bangalore. An early morning shoot. I sat in the car. A milk truck was coming from the wrong side and it rammed into my car. The glass pieces came like bullets into my face.” The actress recalled having no hopes of a comeback to the cinema. “I was preparing for a life without cinema. I was learning how to cope with it. Anything that happened post that was just God’s gift,” she added.
- She was one of the fittest Bollywood actresses.
- In 1998, she was the Lux Face of the Year.
- She, unfortunately, had two miscarriages when she was married to Bobby Mukherji.