Jane Elliot is best known for her role as Tracy Quartermaine on General Hospital.
How much money does Jane Elliot Have?
As of 2023, The net worth of Jane Elliot is estimated to be around $9 million. She earned that amount of money as an actress.
The average salary for an American actress is between $49,501 and $73,301, according to the source. She might make the same money from her acting career.
ALSO READ: Kron Moore Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wiki, Movies, Instagram, IMDB, Nationality, Career & Family
How old is Jane Elliot?
Elliot first saw this beautiful world on January 17, 1947. She was born in the city of New York, New York, in the United States. Jane will be 75 years old in 2023. Capricorn is her sin sign, according to her full birth date.
Every year on January 17th, Jane celebrates her birthday. Jane is an American citizen who practices Christianity as her religion. Similarly, she is of white ethnic descent.
Is Jane Elliot Married?
No Jane has never been married. Jane was previously married to Luis Rojas. They had some problems with her marriage, and the couple divorced.
For the past eight years, they had been married to her husband. They are currently enjoying their own lives.
Does Jane Elliot have a Child?
Jane, indeed, is a mother. She and her husband are the parents of three children. Adrian Lucas Rojas Elliot, Isiah Mikail Elliot, and Annie Rose Elliot are their children’s names.
How tall is Jane Elliot?
She stands at 5 feet 4 inches tall. Similarly, she has enticing green eyes and lovely shore brown hair.
Career as an Actress
- Jane is a professional American actress.
- She appeared as a guest star in a number of prime-time episodic television shows, including The Mod Squad, Kojak, Barnaby Jones, and Police Woman.
- In 1987, Elliot appeared in the films Some Kind of Wonderful and Baby Boom.
- In 1965, Janet made her daytime television debut in the ABC soap opera A Flame in the Wind.
- Jane left the show in 1980 and received a Daytime Emmy Award in 1981 for her performance in a drama series.
- She was cast as Judy Trent, a recurring character, in the CBS drama Knots Landing, which aired in prime time the same year.
- Elliott’s next daytime role was Anjelica Deveraux on Days of Our Lives, which aired from 1987 to 1989.
- Similarly, after leaving Days of Our Lives, she returned to General Hospital in 1989 and 1991.
- She was nominated for another Daytime Emmy Award in 2014, 33 years after winning and 21 years after her first nomination.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ: Jodi Balfour: Where is Jodi Balfour from? Know his nationality, parents, and educational background
FAQs of Jane Elliot
Is Jane Elliot returning to General Hospital
Jane is, indeed, returning to the General Hospital. She would return to General Hospital in December 2019, as previously announced in November 2019.
Is Jane Elliot still working?
She is still working. Elliott announced her retirement in March 2017, but she later returned to General Hospital.
Which role did Jane Elliot play in All My Children?
From 1984 to 1986, Jane played Cynthia Chandler Preston Cortlandt on All My Children. The plot of the drama revolves around Palmer Cortlandt, an older, wealthy man who was captivated by Cynthia and ended their marriage to Daisy in order to marry Palmer while having an affair with Ross Chandler.
Who is the longest-running person in General Hospital?
Leslie Charleson is General Hospital’s longest-serving character. Since August 17, 1977, Leslie Charleson has played Monica Quartermaine on television. She is the longest-tenured cast member and one of the longest-serving performers in American soap operas. Patricia Greene is also the oldest soap star.