The Aida Cafe in Tower of Fantasy offers players the unique opportunity to run their very own restaurant and serve customers their favorite dishes. Although, periodically new food items and recipes will be added to spice up the menu, which can make it difficult to know all of the ingredients and recipes.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list below of all the Aida Cafe recipes in Tower of Fantasy.
All Aida Cafe Recipes in Tower of Fantasy
In Tower of Fantasy, three random guests will enter Aida Cafe every single day. Part of your job as the manager of the cafe is to serve each of your guests five of their favorite dishes. The more correct dishes you serve, the better your rewards will be.
Related: How to Unlock the Home System in Tower of Fantasy
However, in order to satisfy all of your guests, you will need to try different ingredients until you find the right recipe for each person. To ease the process a bit, here are all of the Aida Cafe recipes in Tower of Fantasy;
- Roasted Chicken Legs with Vegetables – Turkey, Lettuce, and Mushroom
- Roast Turkey with Apple – Apple, Turkey, Potato, and Broccoli
- Roast Suckling Pig – Wild Board Meat, Sugar, Honey, and Lettuce
- Gingerbread – Suger, Brown Rice, and Honey
- Turkey Beet Soup – Turkey, Potato, and Mushroom
- Sesame Dumplings – Sesame, Brown Rice, and Mushroom
- Pan-Fried Salmon – Salmon, Honey, and Lettuce
- Apple Juice – Apple, Sugar, and Carbonated Water
- Fruit Binge – Grapes, Apple, Balloon Fruit, and Carbonated Water
- Apple Cake – Apple, Grapes, Brown Rice, and Poultry Egg
That’s everything you need to know about all of the Aida Cafe recipes in Tower of Fantasy. If you’re interested in more Tower of Fantasy content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Surprise Sports. Where you can find loads of helpful information such as how to find and complete ruins or how to unlock every outfit in Tower of Fantasy.