Tower of Fantasy developers have released a small hot fix patch to address the issues in the Artificial Island update and improve the overall experience of the game.
The game creators have kept its user base busy with fresh updates and new content. While the latest Artificial Island update was great, the users faced bugs and glitches. The most common bugs were Artificial Island Boss respawn time issue and a series of translation issues. Let’s look at details of the hot patch.
> Where to Find 10 Dev Logs on Artificial Island in Tower of Fantasy
All Bug Fixes and Changes in September Hot Patch for Tower of Fantasy
- Fixed the translation issue for Weapon Order converted item description.
- The description issue fixed for Artificial Island boss respawn time.
- Fixed the translation issue where “Claimed” is missing on the
- The translation issue of “Guren Blade” and “Claudia’s Matrix” in Thai fixed.
- Fixed the issue where German Matrix special order description displayed in
- Fixed the translation issue with the “New” icon in special order for German.
- Fixed the translation issue for “Level Pack” page for German.
- Gameplay translation compensation: Dark Crystal x100
- Special Order translation compensation: Dark Crystal x100
Players who are under level 6 before the hot patch will not get the compensation in Tower of Fantasy.
The server will not be down during the hot fix update. So players can log in and play immediately without delay. Once the update is over, you can hop in and explore the Artificial Island to catch the Interdimensional Frostfire Dragon in the game.