The vast majority of the gear you can equip to your Inkling/Octoling in Splatoon 3 can be obtained in-game, usually from the various shops. However, there is a category of gear that you won’t find in any shop: Amiibo gear. Here are all of the Splatoon 3 Amiibo outfits, gear, and abilities.
All Splatoon 3 Amiibo Outfits, Gear, and Abilities
Much like Splatoon 2 before it, Splatoon 3 features full compatibility with every Splatoon-branded Amiibo ever released. Scanning these Amiibo on your Switch via the Amiibo box in Splatsville gives you access to a couple of nifty features like setting up Freshest Fits and taking pictures. More importantly, though, scanning an Amiibo for the first time unlocks a special outfit with maxed-out ability slots on each gear piece, as well as guaranteed primary ability slots. These outfits can only be obtained by scanning Amiibos; they don’t show up in shops, and you can’t order them from other players via Murch.
> How to Order Gear from Murch in Splatoon 3
The list of compatible Amiibo and their corresponding outfits includes:
- Inkling Boy (Blue): Samurai outfit
- Inkling Girl (Orange/Green): School uniform outfit 1
- Inkling Squid (Orange/Green): Power Armor outfit
- Marie: Hero Armor outfit
- Callie: Splatoon Hero Suit Replica outfit
- Inkling Boy (Green): Squinja outfit
- Inkling Girl (Pink): School uniform outfit 2
- Inkling Squid (Purple): Power Armor Mk1 outfit
- Octoling Boy: Steel armor outfit
- Octoling Girl: Enchanted outfit
- Octoling Octopus: Fresh Fish outfit
- Pearl: Pearlescent outfit
- Marina: Marinated outfit
- Inkling (Yellow): TBA
- Octoling (Blue): TBA
- Smallfry: TBA
Inkling Boy (Blue): Samurai Outfit
Kick it feudal style with this set of full samurai armor.
- Samurai Helmet: Quick Super Jump
- Samurai Jacket: Special Charge Up
- Samurai Shoes: Special Power Up
Inkling Girl (Orange/Green): School Uniform 1
Back to school in the freshest way possible with a blazer and shined shoes.
- Squid Hairclip: Run Speed Up
- School Uniform (Style 1): Ink Recovery Up
- School Uniform (Style 2): Ink Recovery Up
- School Shoes (Style 1): Ink Saver (Sub)
- School Shoes (Style 2): Ink Saver (Sub)
Inkling Squid (Orange/Green): Power Armor
Don an intimidating set of full-body power armor.
- Power Mask: Sub Resistance Up
- Power Armor: Quick Respawn
- Power Boots: Ink Saver (Main)
Marie: Hero Armor
The armored-up variant of the first game’s Hero Suit.
- Armor Helmet Replica: Tenacity
- Armor Jacket Replica: Special Charge Up
- Armor Boot Replicas: Ink Saver (Main)
Callie: Splatoon Hero Suit Replica
The first game’s classic Hero Suit in all its bulky glory.
- Hero Headset Replica: Run Speed Up
- Hero Jacket Replica: Swim Speed Up
- Hero Runner Replicas: Quick Super Jump
Inkling Boy (Green): Squinja Outfit
Disappear into the shadows with this stealthy ensemble.
- Squinja Mask (Style 1): Quick Respawn
- Squinja Mask (Style 2): Quick Respawn
- Squinja Suit: Special Saver
- Squinja Boots: Swim Speed Up
Inkling Girl (Pink): School Uniform 2
Who says all uniforms have to be uniform?
- Squid Clip-Ons: Opening Gambit
- School Cardigan (Style 1): Run Speed Up
- School Cardigan (Style 2): Run Speed Up
- School Loafers (Style 1): Sub Resistance Up
- School Loafers (Style 2): Sub Resistance Up
Inkling Squid (Purple): Power Armor Mk 1 Outfit
Try out a set of less advanced, but still super-cool, power armor.
- Power Mask Mk 1: Ink Resistance Up
- Power Armor Mk 1: Ink Resistance Up
- Power Boots Mk 1: Sub Resistance Up
Octoling Boy: Steel Armor Set
Become a chivalrous knight, clad in steel!
- Steel Helm: Special Charge Up
- Steel Platemail: Ink Saver (Sub)
- Steel Greaves: Object Shredder
Octoling Girl: Enchanted Set
Channel your inner wizard with this spellcaster’s garb.
- Enchanted Hat: Ink Saver (Main)
- Enchanted Robes (Style 1): Ink Saver (Main)
- Enchanted Robes (Style 2): Thermal Ink
- Enchanted Boots: Run Speed Up
Octoling Octopus: Fresh Fish Costume
Have you ever wanted to unsettle friends and family? Try dressing up as a mascot character!
- Fresh Fish Head: Comeback
- Fresh Fish Gloves: Quick Super Jump
- Fresh Fish Feet: Quick Respawn
Pearl: Pearlescent Outfit
Rock the crown and hoodie Pearl wore in Splatoon 2’s Octo Expansion.
- Pearlescent Crown (Style 1): Sub Resistance Up
- Pearlescent Crown (Style 2): Sub Resistance Up
- Pearlescent Hoodie: Respawn Punisher
- Pearlescent Kicks: Special Charge Up
Marina: Marinated Outfit
Rock Marina’s stylish, yet functional outfit from Splatoon 2’s Octo Expansion.
- Marinated Headphones: Special Saver
- Marinated Top: Special Power Up
- Marinated Slip-Ons: Ink Recovery Up
Inkling (Yellow), Octoling (Blue), and Smallfry: TBA
The official Splatoon 3 Amiibos have not yet been released at the time of writing. Check back later to see what outfits they unlock.
Remember, if you don’t care about the Amiibo figures themselves, you can buy sets of compact Amiibo cards with the same functions from most online storefronts like Amazon. All of the function, none of the clutter.