Deadly Sins Retribution is the newest anime-inspired adventure game on Roblox, a free online gaming platform. Lovers of the Seven Deadly Sins anime should definitely check out Deadly Sins Retribution since that’s the anime that the game is based off of! Despite being a relatively new game, Deadly Sins Retribution is one of the most detailed games on the platform, and fans are immediately drawn in by its anime art style and quest-driven gameplay. If you’re thinking about playing Deadly Sins Retribution, or are already playing it and need some help, try using these Deadly Sins Retribution codes to give your playthrough a boost!
All Deadly Sins Retribution Codes
- horizon – Redeemable for 20 spins of each type
- thankyou1000 – Redeemable for 20 free spins of each type and 2x Exp.
- thankyou1700 – Redeemable for 10 spins of each type
- 50klikes – Redeemable for 200 seconds of 2x Exp. and 10 spins of each type
- updatesoon – Redeemable for 2x Exp. for 15 minutes
- upd1 – Redeemable for 20 spins of each type and 2x Exp.
- anotherbugfix – Redeemable for 10 spins of each type
- fabdelay – Redeemable for 20 spins of each type
- fabfix1 – Redeemable for 200 seconds of 2x Exp. and 10 spins of each type
Deadly Sins Retribution Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Redeem Promo Codes in Deadly Sins Retribution?
Redeeming promo codes in Deadly Sins Retribution is a bit of a different process than with most Roblox games. If you don’t have a guide, trying to figure out where to redeem your codes in this game can be a massive headache; thankfully, this guide on how to redeem your codes in Deadly Sins Retribution makes the whole process super easy! All you need to do to redeem your Deadly Sins Retribution codes is follow these simple steps in order:
- Open Deadly Sins Retribution in Roblox.
- Once you’ve got the game open, do NOT click the “Play Game” button on the left side of the screen. Instead, click on the “Customize” button right beneath it.
- Clicking on the “Customize” button will bring you to the customization screen for your character. From there, click on the “Race and Magic” button, near the top of the screen, to bring you to the Race and Magic customization page.
- Once you’re at the Race and Magic customization page, look to the bottom left corner of the screen. Beneath the small Race and Magic customization window should be a small textbox.
- Type your promo code into this textbox and hit “Enter”.
- Congratulations! You should now have successfully redeemed your promo codes in Deadly Sins Retribution!
Deadly Sins Retribution is only one of the many anime-themed games on Roblox. If you love anime and you love Roblox games, check out GamerJournalist’s guides and code stories for Anime Fighters Simulator or Soul War!