In NHL 23, each position comes with its own set of roles and responsibilities. While they’re all equally important, having quality wingers is a necessity for any successful franchise. As they’re easily the strongest offensive weapons and the first line of defense on the other end of the ice. That being said, one defining trait of an NHL winger is speed, as this is what will help to separate you from your opponent.
Here are the fastest wingers in NHL 23.
Fastest Wingers in NHL 23
Skating past your opponent with blazing speed is one of the best ways to create scoring opportunities in NHL 23. Simply put, if your opponent can’t keep up with you up and down the ice, then they stand no chance of preventing you from scoring goals.
Related: Best Defensemen in NHL 23
Everybody knows that speed is king in NHL 23, and for the winger position. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 fastest wingers in NHL 23 based on their respective speed ratings.
Without further ado, here are the fastest wingers in NHL 23;
- Johnny Gaudreau (Columbus Blue Jackets) – 93
- Taylor Hall (Boston Bruins): 93
- Kasperi Kapanen (Pittsburgh Penguins) – 93
- Artemi Panarin (New York Rangers) – 92
- Nikolaj Ehlers (Winnipeg Jets) – 92
- Anthony Duclair (Florida Panthers) – 92
- Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks) – 92
- Nikita Kucherov (Tampa Bay Lightning) – 92
- David Pastrnak (Boston Bruins) – 92
- Alex DeBrincat (Ottawa Senators) – 92
That’s everything you need to know about the fastest wingers in NHL 23. If you’re interested in more NHL 23 content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Surprise Sports. Where you can find loads of helpful information like all NHL 23 pre-order bonuses and editions.