Blooket is one of the most fun and intriguing ways to learn essential classroom topics. It’s a website created by Tom & Ben Stewart and is designed to match action with education to create the ultimate learning experience. However, it also hosts live matches people can join in and play.
In this guide, we will explore how to join a Blooket live game.
How to Join a Blooket Live Game
Blooket games are quite straightforward, as your teacher or host will create a variety of fun activities, and your job is to solve them at your own pace. These are generally educational trivia-based questions that are presented in a game-like fashion. However, to join a Blooket live game, you will need the ID code first.
The good news is that starting a Blooket game is very easy to do, as you need to create an account and join a session. When creating an account, you will have the option to sign up via Google or email. Google will probably be a little bit easier, but either option can be done quickly.
After you’ve created a Blooket account, you will be prompted to declare your primary identity. Although, this can be adjusted later in the game, so there’s no need to focus on this just yet. Instead, the next step is participating in a live game, which is quite easy once your account has been created.
To join a Blooket live game, all you need to do is:
- First, open your internet browser.
- Then go to blooket.com
- Click on the “Join a Game” button.
- This can be found on the top left side of the screen, near the “Blooket” logo.
- A new page will open up for you.
- Copy-paste the Blooket game ID codes here.
- You will need to log in using your Google account.
- You can also create a separate new account for Blooket and use it to join the games.
- Now follow the rules on the game screen and enjoy the game to your heart’s fill.
- That’s it. Now your kids will learn while they are playing the game.
Afterward, Blooket will redirect you to the live game with your provided Game ID. Keep in mind that it could take a few minutes for the instructor or host to begin the session.
Live Blooket ID Codes (January 2023)
Here are the current live Blooket ID codes to join an official game:
What is Blooket?
Blooket is a “fun”, “creative”, and “effective” game-based platform that prompts students and teachers to learn and teach through either using blooket’s pre-defined quiz material or custom-created quizzes with character-based gaming.
Eyeing the website interface and design primitively, the website is very UI-friendly and well-customed to creative content, including cute design and interactive gameplay – surely reflecting the agenda of creating the “Blooket”.
How Does Blooket Work?
Well, Blooket is slick, easy to use, and at times it’s addictive.
The fun and ideal part is its game theme, which is subtle and eye-conscious.
Getting started with Blooket is easy. Without hindering your head 🤯, you can quickly host games and ask students to join through Gamer ID.
Here’s how to get started with Blooket.
1. Login or sign up
To create a question paper or invite students to join quizzes, teachers need to create an account, and through the dashboard – they can begin the fun!
2. Choose a question set
Blooket is a quiz-based game; hence the tool offers many question papers in different formats and themes. Also, you can create a custom question set, import one, or find a preference in the discover database.
How to create a question set in a blooket?
- After you log in, click on “Create Icon” (appears on the menu)
- Enter the title of the question set. E.g. Spanish Animal Words
- Select a cover image either from the gallery or upload through the URL
- Choose whether to keep on public or private mode. Then click on “Create”
- Now choose the “Add Question” option
- Add questions with a timer, images, and multiple options.
- Click on the save button to save the question in the database.
3. Select a game mode
After completing adding questions, click on “host” which takes you to the game mode window.
Choose a game mode from the available options. After selecting a game mode, you will be asked to edit in pre-default settings. Do only if you feel so. Then click on “Host Now”.
4. Invite Students
A Gamer ID will be generated and shown on your screen. Send the ID to your students and tell them to enter and join the quiz.
5. Analyze the result
Upon completing the quiz, the teacher can get a detailed report of the result. The tool provides each student’s performance in a detailed format which can be used further to conclude the winner.
Blooket benefits for teachers
- Simplified teaching efforts.
- Level up classroom engagement.
- Increases students’ engagement with the subject.
- Enable formative assessment quickly and easily.
- Help teacher to spot intelligent students quickly.
- Assist teaching in a fun and disciplined manner.
- It can be played live or assigned as homework.
- Enables systematic grading for each student.
Blooket benefits for students
- It encourages independent and collaborative learning.
- Allows students to be proactive in mind.
- It highly increases the learning efficiency of the students.
- Enable students to learn things in a fun way.
- Help students sharpen their visual memories.
- It focuses primitively on motivation.
- Rewards students for their efforts.
When was Blooket made?
Blooket, a highly-acceptable online learning platform, was created by Ben Stewart in 2018.
Is blooket free or paid?
Blooket is free forever, but it offers various pricing, Plus, and Plus Flex, to experience the tool’s full potential.
How to sign up at Blooket?
The signing-up process is straightforward. Blooket provides you with two-way signup disciplines, either via Google or Email, with no wait time.
How much does Blooket cost?
Blooket has three pricing plans called “Starter @ free of cost”, “Plus @ $2.99”, and “Plus Flex @ $4.99”
What is the rarest blook in blooket 2022?
The King is legendary and the rarest blook having a 1% chance of getting one per box.
Is there any site like Blooket?
Blooket is not the only fun and game-based learning platform in today’s voyage. There are many blooket alternatives available online. Continue reading to know the blooket alternatives.
That’s everything you need to know about how to join a Booket live game. If you’re interested in similar content, check out our guides section here at Surprise Sports, where you can find loads of helpful information, like the top 20 best educational video games perfect for back to school.