I bet you want to learn how to make a lobster roll in Disney Dreamlight Valley, huh? This delightful world builder has taken over the gaming world in the last few weeks since its launch. While some wrote it off as an Animal Crossing clone, a few hours with the game shows everyone that this is truly its own game, and a great one at that. Melding all that makes world builders fun with all things Disney, it was a recipe that couldn’t fail. Speaking of a good recipe.
Related: Every Chest Sight in Disney Dreamlight Valley
How To Make a Lobster Roll in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Making this dish involves gathering certain ingredients and it is introduced as part of Mother Gothel’s request. You will have to make both sushi and lobster rolls. But the rolls are one of the more complex recipes in the game.
To make lobster rolls, you will need a total of five different specific ingredients. These can be found around the world of Dreamlight Valley and need to be gathered to make the rolls. Make sure you have the exact ingredients because if you get any of them wrong, you will end up with an entirely different dish instead. It’s very easy to mess it up so pay attention if you want it to turn out right.
Here are the key ingredients you need:
- Butter: This item can be bought from Remy’s Pantry in Chez Remy. Please note, my name is also Remy.
- Garlic: This item needs to be harvested from the wild. They can be found in the Forest of Valor.
- Lemon: This item needs to be harvested from the wild. They can be found on lemon trees in the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust.
- Lobster: This item needs to be fished up. It is a rare catch and will show up as an orange circle when you attempt to fish. They can be fished up in the Glade of Trust.
- Wheat: This item needs to be farmed. You can get the seeds for this item from Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadow.
The Recipe is Real
The best part is that all the stuff you use is legit. This is an actual recipe for lobster rolls. See, we told you this game wasn’t playing.
Each of these items is acquired differently and will require you to have access to the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust. You can choose to get them independently, but for the best results, we recommend going through Mother Gothel’s quest. Banging it out at one time is much easier.
After acquiring all five ingredients, it is only a matter of cooking them to create the dish. To do this, either find a nearby stove or head over to Chez Remy to cook. Simply combine the ingredients together and finish cooking them to get some delicious lobster rolls. See, easy breezy lemon squeezy.
Now stay tuned here for more Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes and tricks.