The Match is played in Stadium 974. Brazil wins the match and will face Croatia in the quarterfinal.
The match’s absolutely dominant first half put the game to bed by the half-time whistle – goals from Vinicius, Neymar, Richarlison, and Paqueta guaranteed that they had the cushion of a four-goal advantage heading into the interval. After a strong first half, they slowed down and allowed the Korea Republic to score a consolation goal via Seung-Ho Paik. Unfortunately, it was already too late.
Full Time- Brazil 4 – 1 South Korea
- 7 Minutes of 1st Half – Brazil takes an early lead, courtesy of Vinicius. Excellent effort down the right flank by Raphinha, who then finds Vinicius at the far post with a cross. He dribbles the ball once to steady
- 13 Minutes of 1st Half – Neymar’s cool penalty puts his team up by two goals. With surprising ease, he rolls his work into the back, bottom right corner of the tidy.
- 29 Minutes of 1st Half – Brazil extends their lead to three goals thanks to a goal by Richarlison. His incredible skill allows him to get the better of his defender and set up a pass to Marquinhos, who then sets up Thiago Silva. Then he feeds Richarlison in the box, and the Brazilian finishes clinically to extend his.
- 36 Minutes of 1st Half – A deep ball is carried forward by Richarlison, who then passes to Neymar, who feeds Vinicius. As Paqueta advanced on goal, he dragged the ball back across the face of the net for a spectacular finish.
- 76 Minutes of 2nd Half – Korea Republic gets one back thanks to Seung-Ho Paik. When a free kick is taken, it is usually only cleared as far as Paik, who is located toward the outside of the penalty box. He takes a touch and unleashes a fine half-volley that arrows past Alisson and hits the back of the net.
|Total Shots (On Target)||9||6|
|Player Of The Match||Paqueta|