The 2022 World Cup Draw is going to be held on Tuesday, April 1 at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center. Here, you will know when where, and how to watch this event here.
The World Cup 2022 will be held in Qatar from November 21 to December 18 at eight stadiums across five cities this year. It will be a truly unique competition as FIFA brings its showcase event to the Middle East for the first time.
There will be 29 teams guaranteed a spot in the tournament before the draw takes place, and three more will be determined in play-offs after the draw. Qatar qualified automatically and will be joined by 13 European teams.
Fifa Authority said, “Although the world continues to struggle against the ravages caused by the pandemic, FIFA has noted, not without optimism, certain signs throughout the world that point to the gradual improvement of the situation. Like our hosts in Qatar, we are convinced that by then it will be possible to hold the Congress in person,”
When is The World Cup 2022 Draw?
- Date: The draw will be held on Tuesday, April 1
- Time: The event will start at 10 AM ET
- Venue: The event will take place at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center.
2000 special guests have been invited to take participate in the event.
How to Watch The World Cup 2022 Draw Online?
Telemundo and BBC will be streaming the World Cup 2022 Draw live on their TV channel. You will require cable TV connections for both of the channels. Telemundo will be broadcasting the event in the USA, where, BBC has the right to show the event in the UK. Subscribe to the channels right now to watch this event.
- Based on FIFA rankings, the competing teams will be divided into four pots
- The top seven countries and hosts Qatar in pot one.
- They’ll be divided into eight four-team groups.
- Except for Europe, which can have two teams
- Each pool can only contain one team from a single confederation.
- Each group’s top two teams advance to the final 16.
The FIFA World Cup is the biggest event in Football. The festival of the world cup starts with the draw. Fans get their chances to know their favorite team’s rival through this event. So, if you are a football fan, don’t miss the event.