The FIFA World Cup is one of the year’s biggest sporting events. The finals are coming up, and you will want to watch it no matter where you are. Why not watch it on the big screen with the rest of your family? Here’s how to get started on Google Chromecast. So find below how to watch the FIFA World cup on Google Chromecast.
How Can I Watch the Football World Cup on Google Chromecast?
Several platforms, including TV channels and other digital platforms, are available to watch the FIFA World Cup this year. You can watch FIFA on FOX Sports, Telemundo, and TSN’s official websites if you want to stream from your computer or laptop.
However, if you want to watch it on your mobile, the FOX Sports GO application should be on top of your priority list. Here is your guide on how to watch the FIFA World Cup on Google Chromecast:
- Related: How to Watch FIFA World Cup On PS4
How to Cast FOX Sports GO on Chromecast
You can stream live Sports, including FIFA, via the Fox Sports Go application. It also has a built-in Cast feature allowing you to stream all your favorite sports to your Chromecast-connected TV. Here is how you can watch the FIFA World Cup on Google Chromecast via Fox Sports GO:
- On top of everything, connect your Chromecast and casting device to the same Wi-Fi.
- Next, install the Fox Sports GO app from the app store of your Android or iOS.
- Then log in to your account using the right information.
- Search for the FIFA match you want to cast on the TV.
- Further, look for the cast icon and tap on it. Next, let your Fox Sports Go app search for the device.
- Please search for your Chromecast from the available devices and connect to it.
- Once the connection is established, you can see the broadcasting live on your TV.
Chrome browser allows streaming content to Chromecast. So here is a detailed procedure for how you can cast Fox Sports Go using your computer:
- Install your casting device on your PC or Mac and connect it to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast.
- Next, go to the official Fox Sports Go website to log in to your account.
- You can see an option for Cast when you right-click on the screen. Besides you can also visit Chrome’s menu to look for the Cast option.
- Once you click on the Cast, Cast to tab option appears. Then click on your Chromecast.
- Next, click on the Cast tab from the Sources tab.
- After following the procedure, you can watch Fox Sports Go on your TV.
You can follow the same procedure to watch the FIFA World Cup on Google Chromecast via other streaming platforms like BeIN, TSN, or Telemundo.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you live stream on Chromecast?
The Google Chromecast is a media streaming device. So, you can use it to watch Live TV Streaming Services.
How do I add apps to Chromecast?
Apps that are Chromecast-compatible have a Cast icon, and you can add them by downloading them from the app store of your android or iPhone.
Does Chromecast have apps built-in?
Yes, once you plug a Chromecast into any smart TV, you can access the Chromecast interface and app selection.