Xfinity TV offers a variety of options in the two languages of Spanish and English to enhance your enjoyment of watching the FIFA World Cup.
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN
2. Download and install the VPN application.
3. Login to the VPN application with your credentials.
4. Find a United Kingdom server and connect to it (Without a VPN, the link won't work).
With the World Cup taking over the arena of sporting events this season, Xfinity has “created an unparalleled viewing experience for today’s increasingly world cup fanbase.”
The Xfinity X1 platform has screens, menus, and voice commands in English and Spanish that integrate all live sports coverage from FOX and Telemundo. Xfinity TV viewers can check out features like highlights, replays of full games, live-time analytics, and live stats for the team and player on the screen.
Xfinity TV offers many ways to watch the FIFA World Cup across the world.
Find out more information on how to watch the FIFA World Cup on Xfinity and watch your favorite teams throughout the year using Xfinity.
How to Watch the FIFA World Cup on Xfinity TV
The Xfinity network is huge, as are its services, and plans differ from location to location. Cable TV and internet services are generally reliable. Plus, it has free benefits, such as Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots and the Xfinity Stream app (a dream team to stream live TV from your smartphone). It’s also simple because you can install everything by yourself.
- Step 1: Hit the button C on your remote while watching the full-screen TV.
- Step 2: Type “Sports Zone App” into your Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Step 3: Press the Xfinity button on your remote. Press the right arrow until you highlight the Apps on the screen.
- Step 4: Then press OK on your remote. Use the right arrow to highlight Sports and then press the OK button.
Using the Xfinity TV App
- After downloading the Xfinity TV app, stream live TV and view the scores of every game played previously, which is ongoing to this day. The score is displayed to the right of the screen.
- To choose a certain league or conference, click the left and right arrow buttons at the top of the page.
- Explore additional features by pressing the left and right Arrow buttons. These include game previews, live coverage, statistics, and post-game recaps.
- In live, select the game, highlight Watch, and click OK on your remote.
- The option will only be accessible for live sporting events currently on air within the channel’s lineup. It will display the TV icon at the top right-hand side of every sporting event.
- If a variety of streaming options exist, select the one you prefer before entering the network.
- If the game you are playing is included in your Xfinity TV subscription, mark it as Record and then press “OK” on the remote control to begin the recording.
- Check the Current Standings tab for information about the league, such as games played, wins or losses, points, and more.
How to Watch the FIFA World Cup on Xfinity TV (Using voice command)
To view soccer-related content for soccer on Xfinity X1, customers can type “Soccer” or “Muestrame futbol” (when the Spanish voice search language is turned on) in the multilingual Xfinity Voice Remote.
When inside the soccer portal, X1 users can browse and watch live games, their favorite teams, replays on demand, and the latest news and highlights of soccer’s major leagues.
Xfinity customers also get alerts for events starting on their television as well as their mobile. Those who love sports can opt-in to receive notifications for highlights and recaps of their preferred teams.
By using an X1 Sports app, customers can access team statistics and match summaries. They also receive live score updates during matches. Simply type “Sports App” into the voice remote to test the app.
Through the Sports Zone app, get stats and data by using the Voice Remote. To converse with your favorite player or compare two players, press and hold the microphone button on the remote control.
Watch the FIFA World Cup with Xfinity in the USA
There are many ways to catch live soccer matches all over the globe on Xfinity. Find out more information and stream your favorite teams throughout the season with the following:
- The Xfinity Stream app
- Web interface
Customers can tune into various English and Spanish-language channels, such as FOX Sports 1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Univision, Universo, and many more, to stream soccer matches live on TV.
Customers may also take a look at their Xfinity Sports and Entertainment package, which includes a variety of channels for entertainment and sports, to access more content related to sports.
More than 350 episodes related to the World Cup, including reruns of every game and match in Spanish and English, the closing and opening ceremonies, and much more, can be viewed through Xfinity On Demand for about 300 hours. This makes it an excellent source for watching the FIFA World Cup 2022 in the USA.
We hope this guide will be helpful on how to watch the FIFA World Cup.
Xfinity platform – with menus, screens, and voice commands available in English and Spanish. It will also integrate live linear broadcasts on Telemundo and FOX with highlights, replays of games, web video, live analytics, and on-screen player and team statistics.
In addition, it’s the first time Xfinity TV customers will receive notifications on their mobile or TV to let them know that their team of choice is about to play.
This Xfinity TV soccer experience includes World Cup Home, which is the center for all coverage, with more than 1,000 hours of live game highlights and replays on FOX and Telemundo.