Derek Brunson and Darren Till are going to face each other in the main event of UFC Fight Night on Saturday, September 4. The main UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs Till fight card is set for 4 p.m. ET at the UFC apex in Las Vegas.
Brunson (22-7) is in great form. He has been on a four-fight win streak. After being humiliated by Jacare Souza and Israel Adesanya with their striking technique, he was a victim to two first-round knockout victims. Those losses made him practice and work more with his coaches. Since then he went on a four-fight win streak.
Till (18-3-1) has not been a great form recently. He had been suffering from injury and only fought 3 times since 2018 and lost three of his last four fights. He earned a unanimous decision over Stephen Thompson in 2018 which could have gone either way.
The fans will not have to wait longer to see these two in the ring. Today, we will know about when, where, how to watch the event, along with odds and predictions.
When and where is Brunson vs Till?
The event is scheduled to happen on Saturday, September 4, 2021.
- Prelims: The undercard events are expected to start from 1.30 pm ET
- Main Card: The main event will start at 4 pm ET
- Main Event: The starting of the main event will mainly depend on the prelims and other matches of the main card. But it is expected that the main event will kick off at 6.30 pm ET.
The UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs Till will take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. So the people of Nevada will be able to watch the match from the stadium. This stadium has a capacity of 20000 fans. The tickets are in the sale. So grab your ticket before the sale runs out
How to watch Brunson vs Till on TV?
You can watch all the matches of prelims and the main event on ESPN and ESPN+ on your TV. You will need to subscribe to their channel.
If you Are out of ESPN coverage, you will have BT Sports 2 to catch the live options. They have the right to broadcast the matches of this event.
For the fans of the Indian subcontinent, Sony Ten 2 will broadcast the matches. If you don’t have the channel on your TV, contact your cable operator right now.
How to live stream UFC Fight Night?
The boxing fans will get plenty of options to watch the matches online. The platforms which will be broadcasting these events are
ESPN+ has the right to broadcast the matches in the USA. But this match will only be available for their paid subscribers. Their subscription fee will cost $6.99 per month. You can also bundle ESPN+ with Disney+ and Hulu for $13.99 per month. They have their dedicated mobile app. You will be able to watch the matches on television, mobile, tablet, and other streaming platforms
BT Sports 2 has the right to show the matches in the UK. Their subscription fee costs £40.99. You will be able to stream BT sports on your android, iOS, iPad, Xbox, PlayStation, and other streaming devices.
Kayo Sports will show the event to the fans of Australia. They support ESPN, where you will be able to catch all the live actions. The subscription fee of Kayo Sports costs $25 per month. They also have a 14 days free trial system.
Foxtel, Fetch TV, UFC fight pass will also allow their customers to catch the live actions
Sony Liv app will broadcast the event in India. But you will have to be a paid subscriber. Their monthly subscription will cost Rs 299 for one month. They also have their mobile app. The stream will be available on mobile, tv, computer, and other streaming devices.
In Germany, you will be able to watch the matches in DAZN and DAZN+. Their monthly subscription costs only $19.99. They have their dedicated mobile app. You can also visit their website for the matches. But you will have to be a paid subscriber.
If you are a boxing fan, order some pizza, call your friends and sit in front of the TV to catch all the actions live.
Brunson vs Till fight cards:
- Middleweight bout: Derek Brunson vs. Darren Till
- Heavyweight bout: Tom Aspinall vs. Sergey Spivak
- Flyweight bout: Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell
- Welterweight bout: Alex Morono vs. David Zawada
- Light Heavyweight bout: Modestas Bukauskas vs. Khalil Rountree Jr.
- Lightweight bout: Paddy Pimblett vs. Luigi Vendramini
- Women’s Flyweight bout: Molly McCann vs. Ji Yeon Kim
- Bantamweight bout: Jack Shore vs. Liudvik Sholinian
- Featherweight bout: Julian Erosa vs. Charles Jourdain
- Middleweight bout: Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Marc-Andre Barriault
- Bantamweight bout: Jonathan Martinez vs. Marcelo Rojo
UFC Fight Night odds:
Till is a -160 favorite (risk $160 to win $100), while Brunson is a +140 underdog in the latest Brunson vs. Till odds from Caesars Sportsbook. The odds of the other cards are given below:
- Tom Aspinall (-250) – Sergey Spivak (+200)
- Alex Perez (-300) – Matt Schnell (+250)
- Alex Morono (-155) – David Zawada (+135)
- Modestas Bukauskas (-155) – Khalil Rountree (+135)
- Paddy Pimblett (-135) – Luigi Vendramini (+115)
- Ji Yeon Kim (-115) – Molly McCann (-105)
- Jack Shore (-475) – Liudvik Sholinian (+380)
- Charles Jourdain (-185) – Julian Erosa (+165)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (-150) vs. Dalcha Lungiambula (+130)
- Jonathan Martinez (-170) vs. Marcelo Rojo (+150)
Branson is an experienced fighter, but this time it seems like he is in his Version 2 form. In his early career, he showed lots of promises to the fans, and right now, it looks like he is fulfilling them up. He is in great form. Till has also some amazing fighting skills. But he suffers from losses and injuries in recent years. He is also not regular to the ring. So it will be difficult for him to defeat someone like Brunson. Branson may defeat Till in the third round.