Khamzat Chimaev will fight against Jack Hermansson in a super fight in freestyle wrestling on 19 November 2021 at Gothenburg, Sweden. This fight will be the main event of Bulldog Fight Night 9.
Khamzat Chimaev holds a 9-0 MMA career record so far. Chimaev has been undefeated so far and a mixed martial artist. He trains along with Alexander Gustafsson and Ilir Latifi at the Allstars Training Center. He has fought both in the UFC welterweight and middleweight division.
Jack Hermansson has 22 wins and 6 losses in his career. He is a 185-pound fighter and currently No. 6 ranked contender.
Today, we will know when, where, and how to watch Bulldog Fight Night 9: Chimaev vs Hermansson here.
When and Where is the Bulldog Fight Night 9?
- Date: The event will be held on November 19, 2021.
- Time: The event will start at 1 PM ET.
- Venue: Bananpiren, Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you are someone from there you can watch the event from the arena.
How to Watch the Bulldog Fight Night 9?
The event will be internationally broadcast on page.inplayer.com. The live streaming will be available on PPV and you will be able to buy the digital tickets for $9.99.
In Sweden, you will be able to watch the event on Aftonbladet Plus. The live broadcasting schedule in other countries are given below:
You have to buy the pay-per-view to watch the match. The live streaming will start at 8 am PST this November 19.
In the UK, the event will be available on PPV and will be broadcast at 5 pm CET on Friday.
The fight will go live in India at 9:30 pm IST, November 19. You have to subscribe to the PPV option to watch the event there.
- Khamzat Chimaev vs. Jack Hermansson, Wrestling bout (Main Card)
- Anthony Yigit vs. Miroslav Serban, Boxing bout
- Marianne Ahlborg vs. Rita Mrwebi, Boxing bout
- Hamza Barka vs. Marius Skuqi, Boxing bout
- Rahmads Stromanis vs. Stepan Litvinenko, MMA bout
- Constantino Nanga vs. Dusan Stojanovic, Boxing bout
- Samuel Bark vs. Ioan Vrânceanu, MMA bout
- David Jacobsson vs. Anatoly Tarasenko, MMA bout
Both of the fighters have solid backgrounds in wrestling. Khamtaz is in a good form, he has won against all his opponents in recent times. After losing to Marvin Vettori last year, Hermansson made a comeback by defeating Edmen Shahbazyan in May. but, it will be difficult for him to win this one.
Prediction: Khamtaz will win the match.