UFC 274 is going to be held on May 7 at the Footprint Center in Phoenix. Charles Oliveira will face Justin Gaethje in the main event tonight. Here, you will know when, where, and how to watch the match along with odds and predictions.
Here is everything about the fight.
When and Where is UFC 274?
Date: The fight will be held on Saturday, May 7
Time: The main card is scheduled to start at 10 p.m. ET. The main event ring walk will be held at 12 a.m. ET
The fight will take place at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The venue has a capacity of 18,422 people.
How to Live Stream UFC 274?
- ESPN+ PPV
- BT Sport
If you are living in the USA, you can stream the UFC 274 live on ESPN+. ESPN+ will show the match on PPV. The PPV will cost you only $74.99. But before that, you will need to subscribe for $6.99 a month. You will be able to watch many sports events on this channel.
If you are living in the UK, the UFC 274 will be broadcasted live on BT sports. BT sports presents all the latest sports events for sports fans. You can subscribe to their app to watch the event on your streaming device.
Charles Oliveira Record And Bio:
Charles Oliveira is a Brazilian born mixed martial artist and the current lightweight champion in UFC.
Oliveira is considered one of the best MMA fighters in the world. Recently in an interview with Michael Chiesa and Din Thomas, they even compared Oliveira with khabib Nurmagomedov. Oliveira last fought in 2021 against Justin Poirier and successfully defend his title. Oliveira was ranked 5th in the men’s pound for pound ranking.
- Nationality: Brazil
- Date of Birth: October 17, 1989
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Reach: 74″
- Total Fights: 40
- Record: 32-8-0
Justin Gaethje Record And Bio:
Justin Gaethje is an American mixed martial professional artist. Gaethje is currently competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight division. He is a former Intermediate UFC Lightweight champion. He was in the UFC Lightweight Rankings until December 13, 2021.
- Nationality: United States of America
- Date of Birth: November 14, 1988
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Reach: 70″
- Total Fights: 26
- Record: 23-3-0
UFC 274 Fight Card:
- Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje; For Oliveira’s UFC lightweight title
- Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza; For Namajunas’ UFC women’s straweight title
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson; Lightweight
- Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux; Light heavyweight
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon; Lightweight
- Andre Fialho vs. Cameron Van Camp; Welterweight
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams; Welterweight
- Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont; Women’s featherweight
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell; Flyweight
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima; Heavyweight
- Francisco Trinadlo vs. Danny Roberts; Welterweight
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto; Women’s flyweight
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. C.J. Vergara; Flyweight
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Lupita Godinez; Women’s straweight
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia; Bantamweight
|Method of Victory||Charles Oliveira||Justin Gaethje|
|To win by KO/TKO||+600||+165|
|To win by Points||+600||+1,000|
|To win by Submission||+160||+3,400|
Prior to his fight with Chandler, Oliveira was criticized for being a quitter who would give up if he was struck hard and frequently enough. After surviving two tough fights against dangerous power punchers like Chandler and Poirier, he will have to do it again against the hammer-handed Gaethje.
Oliveira is the better grappler, while Gaethje has faster hands and more force. Because Oliveira missed weight on Friday, the results may lean towards Gaethje. Oliveira has missed weight five times in his career, all at 145 pounds, when he was plainly exhausted from cutting too much. Prediction: Justin Gaethje will win the match.