UFC 265 Lewis vs Gane
Photo: UFC

A to Z information about UFC 265, grab the news you were looking for. Here we have mentioned where and when the event will take place, what are the cards of UFC 265, how to watch the bout, prediction of the clashes, and some other facts.

UFC 265 fight is coming towards us very fast. Soon, the MMA fighters will hop into the ring and will claim the honorable title they deserve. But earning a title isn’t a bed of roses. The title demand hard work, strong fight, and bloodshed. After a terrifying fight between two great fighters, one will be honored with the title they deserve.

The UFC 265 main event will take place between two heroic champions of all time, Ciryl Gane and Derrick Lewis. Both of the players have a great reputation for beating opponents. Derrick Lewis vs Ciryl Gane will for played for the interim heavyweight championship.

Another big fight that will take place under the co-main event section is Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena. In that event, Nunes will defend her the Women’s Bantamweight title against Pena.

There are a lot more things about UFC 265 that is still out there and you want to know and need to find out all about it so that you can have a complete idea about UFC 265.

Here we will talk about all the cards of UFC 265, where and when the event will take place, how to live stream UFC 265, prediction of the clashes, and some other facts that you might enjoy.

So, let’s find out everything.

When and Where is the UFC 265?

UFC 265 isn’t far away from now, only after fifteen days, when the Olympic night light turns off, the light of UFC 265 will enlighten the fight ring.

UFC 265 is scheduled for August 7, 2021. Take a pencil, write it down and place it on the refrigerator. Or set a reminder on your phone. That’s how you won’t forget about the match date.

The main event will take place at 10 p.m. in USA time. And prelims and early prelims fight will take place at 8 p.m. and 6.6 p.m.

UFC 265 is going to take at the Toyota Center, Houston, TX, US. For Texas fans, this will be their finest opportunity to watch a UFC night live in person.

Read More: Khabib Nurmagomedov opens up about McGregor, Poirier and Oliviera

UFC 265 fight cards:

UFC 265 is consists of a total of 14 fights. There will be two titles fight and in the event, we will see one of the most impressive female fighters of all time, Amanda Nunes. She is now holding both the women’s bantamweight and featherweight titles. She defeated all the renowned champions including Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, Holly Holm, and Cris Cyborg. Seeing her on the fighting stage will be an amazing experience.

Nunes vs Pena
Photo: Youtube

Let’s see all the cards of UFC 265.

Main Event:

  1. CirylGane vs Derrick Lewis for the interim heavyweight championship.

Co-main Event:

  1. Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena for the women’s bantamweight championship.
  2. Jose Aldo vs Pedro Munhoz under bantamweight.
  3. Vicente Luque vs Michael Chiesa under welterweight
  4. Song Yadong vs Casey Kenney under bantamweight

Prelims:

  1. Bobby Green vs Rafael Fiziev under lightweight
  2. Tecia Torres vs Angela Hill under women’s strawweight
  3. Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Jessica Penne under women’s flyweight
  4. Ed Herman vs Alonzo Menifield under light heavyweight

Early Prelims:

  1. ManelKape vs Ode Osbourne under flyweight
  2. Victoria Leonardo vs Melissa Gatto under women’s flyweight
  3. Vince Morales vs Drako Rodriguez under bantamweight
  4. Johnny Munoz Jr. vs Jamey Simmons under bantamweight

Where to Live Stream UFC 265?

The main official broadcaster of UFC 265 is ESPN+. So, you could watch the whole event on ESPN+. As the UFC is a pay-per-view event, the fight will available on the ESPN+ PPV section.

So, to enjoy the whole event from home, visit the ESPN website. Then buy UFC 265 PPV event by creating a new account or log into your current account. Next, follow the instruction they provide you.

As the event is a pay-per-view event you can’t watch it for free. Not, at least the main event. Although you could try some unofficial pages on social media or YouTube channels that will broadcast the fight. But I am warning you in advance that those pages, channels, and sites aren’t safe, they put malware into your device system.

Only the main event in a pay-per-view match. You could watch the prelims section fight-free. Though you will need an ESPN+ subscription. Besides ESPN+ you could watch the matches with UFC Fight Pass or with UFC Fight Night. In the UK, the game coverage will be broadcast by BT Sport.

The cost of UFC 265 is 69.99 dollars for all customers. And by paying extra 20 dollars, a total of 89.99 dollars you can get a whole year of ESPN+ subscription and the UFC 265. With ESPN+ you could watch many sorts of sports.

Read More: UFC 266: Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2 Date, Venue, Preview

Prediction:

Making a prediction about the UFC fight is the hardest thing to do. Not only UFC fights but also all sorts of fight events. It’s a tricky job to do, cause so many things to depend on this, and so many calculations. And after everything, we may call a percentage of which player has a better chance to win but no one can certainly tell what will be the finishing result of a fight.

Anyway, let’s see.

After research on players recent activity, their advantage and disadvantages, their previous match history and strategies, their defense and offense system, their height, age, and fist power and by calculating some other things you could say a percentage number, which will show who has a better possibility to win the game. In Ciryl Gane vs Derrick Lewis match, Gane has a 76% better chance to win the game while it’s a 24% chance for Lewis. And in the Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena, Nunes has a 97% winning chance over Pena where Pena has only 3%.

Conclusion:

That was pretty much everything about UFC 265. Now, you shouldn’t have any problems or questions about it. We have provided all the information you were searching for. Enjoy the event with your friends and family. And if yet you have any questions let us know in the comment box, we will be happy to help.

Previous articleThe Director of Tokyo Olympics 2020 Got Fired Just Before the Big Day
Next articlePort Adelaide vs Collingwood Magpies: Start Time, Live Stream, Prediction
Avatar for M. Risan
M. Risan. He is a sports lover. He loves to write daily sports schedules. He has more than two years of writing experience in the sports industry.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here