UFC is going back to the Lone Star State on Saturday, Aug. 7 for UFC 265 event. Ciryl Gane will meet Houston native Derrick Lewis in the main event for the interim strap. Read this article for UFC 265 live stream, date, time, fight card, and prediction.
Gane has a perfect record with three wins in each variety of knockout, submission, and decision. Hometown hero Derrick Lewis will also want a second title shot in 3 years. On UFC 265 fight night the main card they will face each other at 10 p.m. ET.
When is the UFC 265: Lewis vs Gane?
The UFC 265 is scheduled on Saturday, August 7
- The prelims are scheduled to start from 8 P.M. ET
- After the prelims, the main fight card will start. It is scheduled to start at 10 P.M. ET
- The main event will start probably at 12.15 A.M. ET
Where is the UFC 265: Lewis vs Gane?
UFC 265: Lewis vs Gane will take place at the Toyota Center in Houston. Live crowds are allowed. So if you are from Texas, grab a ticket and watch the game live from the ring.
How to watch UFC 265 Live Stream Online?
ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ will show this amazing fight night live
UFC 265 live stream will be shown in ESPN+ subscription streaming $69.99 or $89.98. That event begins at 10 p.m.Earlier fights will be shown live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app early prelims will be shown on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 265: All fight cards
- Ciryl Gane vs. Derrick Lewis; Interim heavyweight title bout
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz; Bantamweight bout
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque Welterweight bout
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill; Women’s strawweight bout
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney; Bantamweight bout
- Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Alonzo Menifield (-240) vs. Ed Herman
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
- Manel Kape) vs. Ode’ Osbourne
- Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos
- Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
- Johnny Munoz vs. Jamey Simmons
Lewis vs. Gane odds
- Ciryl Gane: -310
- Derrick Lewis: +240
Derrick Lewis is an underdog despite having the home-field advantage. He is a higher rank fighter in the division. The undefeated Gane is a -310 favorite, which means it would take $310 to earn a $100 profit. Lewis is a +240 underdog and a $100 bet on Lewis would see a $240 profit if Lewis pulls off
Derrick Lewis record and bio
- Name: Derrick Lewis
- Nationality: American
- Born: February 7, 1985
- Height: 6-3
- Reach: 79 inches
- Total fights: 33
- Record: 25-7 (1 No Contest)
Ciryl Gane record and bio
- Name: Ciryl Gane
- Nationality: French
- Born: April 12, 1990
- Height: 6-5
- Reach: 81 inches
- Total fights: 9
- Record: 9-0
UFC 265 Prediction
6.5 feet height, agility, and foot speed that is uncommon for the division, Gane looks like he will be a problem. His technical offensive skills will grab the headlines. Gane is ongoing to be a nightmare opponent for Lewis through his defensive skills. Gane to be much more technical and patient than he. Lewis is also a dangerous fighter. But I think in tonight’s main event, Gane will defeat Lewis.