UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman will fight against Colby Covington at UFC 268 on Saturday, November 6 at the Madison Square Garden in New York City. Today, we will know, when, where, and how to watch the UFC 268 live along with the fight cards here.
There will be also a Women’s strawweight title fight between Rose Namajunas and former titleholder Weili Zhang and a lightweight battle between Justin Gaethje and Michael Chandler.
Last time, Usman met with Covington in one of the most exciting welterweight title fights in UFC. Usman won that one in the fifth round. But their rivalry didn’t end. This time, they will fight again to end their rivalry once and for all.
When and Where is the UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2?
Date: The event will be held on Saturday, November 6.
Time: The main card will start at 10:00 p.m. ET. The main event is expected to start at 1.00 a.m. ET. This will depend on the length of the prelims.
Venue: The UFC 268 will take place at the Madison Square Garden. So if you are someone from New York City, you can watch the match from the stadium, as the event will be held in front of the live crowd. The stadium has a capacity of 20,700 spectators. The tickets are in the sale. So grab yours before the time runs out.
How to watch UFC 268 Live Stream?
The UFC 268 live stream is available on ESPN+ in the USA. It will be available for PPV, which will cost you $64.99. You have to go to the official website of ESPN+ and subscribe to the PPV package.
In the UK, BT sports will live stream the UFC 268 to the MMA fans. You will need a cable TV connection to watch this amazing match there. Contact your operator if you are out of their coverage. In Australia, Kayo will be broadcasting the match.
Kamaru Usman Records and Bio:
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Date of Birth: May 11, 1987
- Height: 6’0″
- Reach 76″
- Total Fights: 20
- Record: 19-1
Colby Covington Records and Bio:
- Nationality: United States of America
- Born: February 22, 1988
- Height: 5’9″
- Reach 72″
- Total Fights: 18
- Record: 16-2
- Kamara Usman: $1.33
- Colby Covington: $3.35
Odds courtesy of Palmerbet
Read More: Luke Rockhold is forced out from UFC 268
UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 Fight Cards:
- Kamaru Usman (c) vs. Colby Covington, UFC Welterweight championship
- Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Zhang Weili for, UFC Women’s Strawweight championship
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera; Bantamweights
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo; Featherweights
- Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler; Lightweights
- Alex Pereira vs. Andreas Michailidis; Middleweights
- Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green; Lightweights
- Phil Hawes vs. Chris Curtis; Middleweights
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Nassourdine Imavov; Middleweights
- Ian Garry vs. Jordan Williams; Welterweights
- Gian Villante vs. Chris Barnett; Heavyweights
- Aleksa Camur vs. John Allan; Light Heavyweights
- Melsik Baghdasaryan vs. Bruno Suzo, Featherweights
- CJ Vergara vs. Ode’ Osbourne; Flyweights
UFC 268 Prediction:
Usman has been suffering from the injury for a long time. But he is sharper and craftier on his feet these days. Covington will face trouble to take him down and control him. He will also try to create pressure and offensive strikes. But he will still take big shots from Usman. Usman is a more technical and powerful fighter in this fight.
- Prediction: Kamaru Usman will win the fight by TKO.