UFC Vegas 49 is done with its very first match that happened between Islam Makhachev and Bobby Green. In this match, UFC lightweight Islam Makhachev made it 10 wins straight after earning another victory against opponent Bobby Green in the main event at UFC Vegas 49 held on Saturday.
UFC Vegas 49 Results:
Makhachev wins tenth in an exceeding row with 1st spherical dominant end of inexperienced. He was beaten first in an inexperienced way, finishing with a ground-and-pound technical knockout at three minutes, twenty-three seconds of the primary spherical within the main event of UFC Fight Night on Saturday in the city.
Makhachev got inexperienced against the cage, shot for a double-leg takedown and so visited work. This event is considered another dominating match for No. four graded light-weight competition Makhachev.
He quickly had Green’s back and landed massive shots from there till referee Herb Dean stepped in to prevent it. This man halted the momentum of fan-favorite inexperienced with a very quick 1st spherical TKO.
On the other hand in the match between Priscilla and Cachoeira and Ji Yeon Kim Priscila won a stimulating victory.
Furthermore between Wellington Turman and Misha Cirkunov Turman acquired his best performance by defeating the opponent and achieving victory.
Lastly between Arman Tsarukyan and Joel Alvarez Arman almost showed hell to his opponent. It was a bloody war. In spite of this bloody war, Arman bring victory that he targeted for.
- Islam Makhachev def. Bobby Green via TKO (strikes) – R1, 3:23
- Wellington Turman def. Misha Cirkunov via submission (armbar) – Round 2, 1:29
- Priscila Cachoeira def. Ji Yeon Kim via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Arman Tsarukyan def. Joel Alvarez via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 1:57
- Armen Petrosyan def. Gregory Rodrigues via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Ignacio Bahamondes def. Rong Zhu via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3, 1:40
- Josiane Nunes def. Ramona Pascual via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Terrance McKinney def. Fares Ziam via sub (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:11
- Jonathan Martinez def. Alejandro Perez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Ramiz Brahimaj def. Micheal Gillmore via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:02
- Carlos Hernandez def. Victor Altamirano via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
Review of the UFC Vegas 49 Matches:
UFC Vegas 49 was a mind-blowing event for all the UFC fans. All the matches of the game were amazing and thrilling. Plus every fighter gave their best on the day. It made the whole event more exciting.
We were expecting Dariush to take down Makhachev but due to some problems, Dariush was unable to fight. Instead of Dariush they rapidly put Bobby Green to face Makhachev. Green was a hard challenge for Makhachev but was it equal to Dariush or not is questionable.
Anyway, Makhachev dominated the whole fight. He won 10 fights in a row. Makhachev proved that he belongs to the top-ranked place in the lightweight division.
Makhachev at first was busy feeling out his opponent. It was done by both high and low kicks. Right after then, Makhachev put Bobby to the mat and this happened with a quick takedown. This is considered a smart move.
But another smart move is still remaining. He climbed up to Bobby’s back at the same time drubbed him with his so-called ground pound attack. This action changed the entire game. Makhachev showed his best side through this. Makhachev is very much overwhelmed with his performance and confident with his further title. In an interview, he said, “I just want a title fight,” “No more. I’m tired of all these things. I need a title fight. I’m ready. I’m here.”
On the other hand, Bobby expressed his feelings by saying, “I’m really disappointed.” “But this is what happens when you try to throw something together so fast. At least he got the finish, he did exactly what he said he was going to do.”
Both of them are known to light weighted champions. So, the fight between them was intense. They both are counted under 155 lbs.
These two warriors should have the utmost respect from the spectators. It’s crazy how Bobby Green accepted the loss and gave credit to Islam. The respect they gave each other in the end was the best highlight of this fight. They stayed classy and positive towards each other.