The 2022 NCAA Softball Women’s College World Series will start on May 20 with the regional rounds on many campuses of the nation. Here, you will know when, where, teams, bracket and how to watch the event.
During the selection program that was broadcast on ESPN on Sunday night, all 64 teams in the tournament were revealed. The first games of the season are the regionals.
It will take place on May 20, followed by the super regionals from May 26-29, and finally, the Women’s College World Series, which runs from June 2 to June 9 or 10.
The final eight teams will compete in the Women’s College World Series, which will take place at the USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium in Oklahoma City starting on June 2.
The competitors will fight against one another in a tournament with two rounds of elimination, and then the top two teams will face off against one another in a best-of-three series to decide the national champion.
NCAA Softball Schedule:
The main event will start on May 20 with the regional round and will end on June 9/10 with Eight Super Regional winners. Here is the full schedule of the tournament:
|Selection Show||May 15|
|Super Regionals||May 26-29|
|Women’s College World Series||June 2-9/10|
Here is the 64-team bracket:
- No. 1 Oklahoma vs. Prairie View A&M
- Minnesota vs. Texas A&M
- No. 16 UCF vs. Villanova
- South Dakota State vs. Michigan
- No. 8 Arizona State vs. Cal State Fullerton
- San Diego State vs. LSU
- No. 9 Northwestern vs. Oakland
- McNeese State vs. Notre Dame
Los Angeles Regional:
- No. 5 UCLA vs. Grand Canyon
- Loyola Marymount vs. Ole Miss
- No. 12 Duke vs. UMBC
- Liberty vs. Georgia
- No. 4 Arkansas vs. Princeton
- Wichita State vs. Oregon
- No. 13 Washington vs. Lehigh
- Weber State vs. Texas
- No. 3 Virginia Tech vs. St. Francis (PA)
- Miami-OH vs. Kentucky
- No. 14 Florida vs. Canisius
- Wisconsin vs. Georgia Tech
- No. 6 Alabama vs. Chattanooga
- Murray State vs. Stanford
- No. 11 Tennessee vs. Campbell
- Oregon State vs. Ohio State
- No. 7 Oklahoma State vs. Fordham
- North Texas vs. Nebraska
- No. 10 Clemson vs. UNC Wilmington
- Louisiana vs. Auburn
- No. 2 Florida State vs. Howard
- USF vs. Mississippi State
- No. 15 Missouri vs. Missouri State
- Arizona vs. Illinois
How to Watch NCAA Softball Women’s World Series Online and on TV in 2022?
ESPN has reserved all the right to broadcast the NCAA Softball tournament on their channel. This will be available only with a cable TV subscription. So, contact your cable service provider if you are out of the network.
Fubo TV will show the live stream of the Women’s College World Series 2022. You will need to pay $6499 to buy their monthly subscription to watch the event there. Fubo is the best place to watch various exciting TV channels. They also offer a free trial option.
Sling will be showing the event on their OTT platform. Sling will show the event on ESPN only for $35. They also offer some exciting sports channels on their platform. So, buy your favorite package and start watching the event on your streaming device.
NCAA Softball Women’s College World Series 2022 will feature the best college NCCA female players in the world. Many young talents will rise from this tournament. So, if you are a fan, catch all the actions live.