Valdez vs Stevenson payouts and results
Photo: Bad Left Hook

Shakur Stevenson beat Oscar Valdez by unanimous decision in the main event of their fight on ESPN from Las Vegas this evening. Here you will know the Valdez vs Stevenson payouts and results.

Stevenson vs. Valdez Result:

Stevenson, who is 18-0 with 9 KOs, won on scores of 117-110, 118-109, and 118-109. Unofficial scorecards also said that Bad Left Hook won the fight 118-109 in two separate fights.

Stevenson takes the WBC belt from Valdez and keeps the WBO belt he brought to the fight. Most of the time he was able to just pick Valdez (30-1, 23 KO) apart, but he was able to get him down in the sixth round. It wasn’t a big one or anything.

The victory was, in general, what most people expected. Why were Stevenson’s odds around -750 on fight day? They had been around -600 all week before. This is how the fight went: He was thought to be too good for Valdez, who is a very good fighter. Valdez looked frustrated and even lost for most of the fight.

Sanchez vs. Davis Result:

Esteban Sanchez, who was 18-2 with 8 KOs, was knocked out in the sixth round by lightweight Keyshawn Davis, who is 5-0. David smashed Sanchez to pieces, pounding on him like a curious person driving a stake into the ground. Sixth referee Robert Hoyle came and put a stop to what was going on. 2:44 into the round was when they stopped. Putting Davis in a better matchup would help him because he’s too easy to beat, so he doesn’t get anything out of these mismatches.

Muratalla vs. Hill Result:

A third-round knockout by Ramond Muratalla (14-0, 12 KOs) kept his record perfect. Jeremy Hill didn’t stand a chance (16-3, 11 KOs). During the second round of the fight, Muratalla, a heavyweight 25-year-old Cali native, knocked Hill down with one punch. In round three, Muratalla hit Hill with a hard right hand to the head and knocked him down. In the second round, Tony Weeks came in and called the fight off at 2:27.

How to Watch Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2 Live Online

Cortes vs. Bosque Result:

Andres Cortes, a lightweight who has never lost, knocked out Alexis Del Bosque (18-6-1, 9 KOs) in the sixth round. In the sixth round, the 24-year-old Cortes hit Del Bosque, which caused the referee to stop the fight.

Walsh vs. Ibarra Result:

It was a bad fight, but Nico Ali Walsh (5-0, 4 KOs) beat Alejandro Ibarra (7-2, 2 KOs) in the first round. Walsh hit Ibarra in the head with two good shots, sending him to the ground. The fight was then called off. The round was stopped at 2:50.

Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar valdez Payout:

The purse payout details of the boxers revealed. Stevenson will make the most of it by receiving $500,000 as guaranteed salary for the match while Valdez will receive $375,000. The salary difference depends upon the matches and record as Stevenson has beaten big names in his career.

Both boxers will receive the share of match day sales share. 70% of the total PPV share will go in the account of Stevenson that makes a huge rise in the salary of him if the sales reached the mark as proposed by the organizers. While Valdez will pocket the remaining 30%.


Mushfiq is obsessed with Golf. From his passion for Golf to becoming a lead writer in the golf category, his journey was quite awesome. Mushfiq covers all the Golf events and net worth information of players in Surprise Sports.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here