The Cincinnati Bengals will fight against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday Night Football on Thursday, September 30, 2021, at Paul Brown Stadium. Today we will know about the Bengals vs Jaguars predictions, preview, and odds here.
- Date: Thursday, September 30
- Time: 8.20 PM ET
Joe Burrow was the top pick of the NFL 2020 draft. Bengals is currently led by this quarterback. He finished 14 out of 18 passes, played for 172 yards, 3 touchdowns. He also did an interception of 122.9 against the Steelers in the last match. He is one of the three players who had two or more touchdowns in three matches.
Burrow also finished passing for 316 yards and three Takedowns. He also faced no interceptions in the last match.
Running back Joe Mixon is also in very good form. He played for 90 yards in Week 3. He is also looking for 4 matches in a row for 70 or more yards. In the last meeting against Jaguars, Mixon played 151 yards and had his career-high three touchdowns with 30 receiving yards. This will be his third time if he manages to rush 85 yards in the following match.
Jaguars have also some best-in-class players. They have Trevor Lawrence, who has the top pick in last year’s draft. He had completed 22of 34 passes, played for 219 yards, and also did one touchdown. He picked off twice and rushed 27 yards last week.
James Robinson led the team possessing 134 yards. He rushed for 88 rush and the first rushing touchdown of the season. In the last season, he rushed for 75 yards and 107 yards. It will be his third match if he manages to win a touchdown in the match.
It’s just a matter of time we see who takes the match in their favor.
Bengals vs Jaguars Predictions:
The Bengals are playing quality football in recent games. Their player Burrow is famous for his wide receivers. He will have Mixon to help him out. The Jaguars will have Lawrance who is very good at counterattack. He can produce counterattacks against the Bengals. He will have Robinson to help him out.
If the Bengals can play a few big passes, they can take the control of the match. But Jaguars will also try to defend them and take the match in their favor. But in this match of week 4, the Bengals may defeat Jaguars.
- Prediction: Bengals 27, Jaguars 20
Bengals vs Jaguars Odds:
- Spread: Bengals by 7.5
- Over/under: 45
- Moneyline: Jaguars +310, Bengals -390
Betting odds per FanDuel Sportsbook
- 85% think the number is too high and the Jaguars can cover.
- 71% think The total is too low, as it will be a passing game and two shaky defences.71 of over/under bettors think the total is too low based on two dangerous passing games and two shaky overall defenses.
- The Bengals are 5-5 against the spread and 4-6 straight up in their past 10. They have only 3 games going over. The Jaguars are 0-10 SU and 3-7 ATS in their past 10 with and have only 4 games going over.