Denver Broncos will fight against the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, 21 October in the week 7 match of the 2021 NFL season. Today, we will know about the Broncos vs Browns preview and prediction along with injury news here of the match here.
Broncos vs Browns Preview:
The Broncos have they’re running back Javonte Williams. He has been running for 300 yards. He played three matches of 20 or more yards and also one touchdown. Williams carried 53 yards 11 times in their loss to the Las Vegas Raiders. He had a 64-yard performance with 13 carries in Week with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Courtland Sutton had eight catches and one touchdown. He also played 94 yards. He is looking for seven or more catches and 90 or more receiving yards for the third game in a row. Sutton played five catches with one touchdown and 56 yards in their last match against the Browns.
The Browns have Case Keenum who will start his 62 NFL game. Keenum has thrown 13 passes with Cleveland. He has done 1-7 in his last eight games. It will be a great loss for the Browns if Mayfield will be unavailable for the match as he has his shoulder issue. “Only I know how my body feels,” Mayfield said. “And if anyone questions whether I’m hindering the team in going out there injured, that’s just not right. So, it’s my decision. I get to say whether I’m able to play or not, and that’s just how it is.”
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated 7:10 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Broncos +102 (bet $100 to win $102) | Browns -125 (bet $125 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Browns -1.5 (-105) | Broncos +1.5 (-115)
- Over/Under (O/U): 40.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Denver Broncos Injury News:
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (foot, quadriceps) questionable
- OT Garett Bolles (knee) questionable
Cleveland Browns Injury News:
- RB Nick Chubb (calf) out
- RB Kareem Hunt (calf) out
- QB Baker Mayfield (shoulder) out
- WR Jarvis Landry (knee) is questionable
- OT Jack Conklin (knee) is questionable
- OT Jedrick Wills Jr. (ankle) is questionable
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable
Broncos vs Browns Prediction:
Both the teams lack offensive firepower to add points to the scoreboard. The Browns have the ability to overcome the adversity of the match. They will need to use their energy and emotion in the match. But most of their players are suffering from injury. This will be a great drawback for the team. Broncos on the other hand have some talented and fit players who can turn the matches anytime.
Prediction: Browns 23, Broncos 20.