The Philadelphia Eagles will fight against Kansas City Chiefs at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Philadelphia will love to revenge for the 27-20 loss when they met last time on September 7 of 2017.
Eagles lost to the Cowboys on Monday by 41-21. None of the players could play an offensive game in the match.
On Monday, the Eagles lost to the Dallas Cowboys on the road by a decisive 41-21 margin. TE Zach Ertz and WR Greg Ward scored for the Eagles and QB Jalen Hurts had a passer rating of 141.
Kansas City also couldn’t secure a victory in their last match. They lost to the Chargers by 30-24. QB Patrick Mahomes had a great game, he passed for three TDs and played 260 yards. Mahomes secured a passer rating of 124.40.
Both the teams will look forward to processing a victory in the game. Today we will know about when, where, and how to watch the match along with the odds and predictions.
|HOW TO WATCH|
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
TV Channel: CBS sports
(Sign up now for a free 7-day trial.)
When and where is Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs?
Date: The match will be held on Sunday, October 3
Time: The kick-off is set to start at 1 p.m. ET
The match will happen in Lincoln Financial Field. This is the home ground of the Eagles The people of Philadelphia will get the opportunity to watch the match from the stadium. The stadium has a capacity of 69,796 spectators. The tickets are in the sale. Grab your before the time runs out.
How to watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs on TV?
- CBS sports
CBS Sports has the right to broadcast the game to football fans. They will show the match locally to the fans. You will need to log in with your cable operator’s details to have this channel. If you are out of their territory, contact your cable operator soon.
How to live stream the game?
Paramount+, FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu+ Live TV, etc will show the live stream of the match.
Parmount+ officially shows the programs of the CBS sports network. You will also catch the NFL actions there. Their monthly subscription fee costs $4.99.
You will also get the live stream of Eagles vs Chiefs on fuboTV. The monthly subscription fee of Fubo TV will cost you $69.99. You will also get 100+ channels there.
Hulu+ Live TV and Sling TV will also broadcast the match. The monthly subscription fee of Hulu+ is $64.99 and Sling TV is $35 per month.
Almost all of them have their mobile application. They are supported in iPhone, iPad Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, and 4K), Android smartphones and tablets, Android TVs including Sony Bravia and MiBox, LG Smart TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, Roku TV, Samsung Smart TV, PlayStation 4 Xbox One, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and other streaming devices.
In the last 5 matches, the Eagles have won 3 times and the Chiefs 2 times. Eagles managed to gather 130 points from them and Cheifs managed 108 points.
Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report:
- Charvarius Ward, CB, Quad- Out
- Frank Clark, DE, Hamstring- Out
- Chris Jones, DT, Wrist- Full Participation In Practice
- Orlando Brown Jr., OT, Groin- Full Participation In Practice
- Rashad Fenton, CB, Concussion- Out
- Mecole Hardman, WR, Hip- Full Participation In Practice
- Jarius Sneed, CB, Quad- Full Participation In Practice
- Demarcus Robinson, WR, Knee- Full Participation In Practice
- Derrick Nnadi, DT, Elbow- Full Participation In Practice
- Chris Lammons, CB, Biceps- Full Participation In Practice
- Tyreek Hill, WR, Rib- Full Participation In Practice
Philadelphia Eagles Injury Report:
- Jordan Mailata, OT, Knee- Out
- Jason Kelce, C, Foot- Full Participation In Practice
- Lane Johnson, OT, Ankle- Full Participation In Practice
- Marcus Epps, S, Shoulder- Full Participation In Practice
- Landon Dickerson, OL, Hip- Full Participation In Practice
- Davion Taylor, LB, Calf- Full Participation In Practice
- Rodney McLeod, S, Knee- Full Participation In Practice
- Chiefs -300 ($300 to win $100)
- Eagles +230 ($100 to win $230)
Against the spread:
- Chiefs -6.5 (-115)
- Eagles +6.5 (-107)
Over/Under: 54.5 (O: -105 | U: -115)
The Chiefs have a bunch of talented players. They have also a more experienced coach than the Eagles. They should win the match very comfortably. Mahomes will also have a good day, as he will get the chance to pass in the pocket. The Eagles are suffering from injury and none of their players is capable of covering Travis. The eagles will have to create pressure and takeaways to win the match.
Both the team will try to be on the winning line in this match. But it will be difficult for the Eagles to win this one
- Prediction: The Chiefs may win 34 to 21.