The Cleveland Browns (6-8) and the New Orleans Saints (5-9) square off at FirstEnergy Stadium on Saturday, December 24, 2022.
How to Watch Browns vs. Saints
- Game Day: Saturday, December 24, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
- Live Stream: Cleveland Browns vs. New Orleans Saints on fuboTV
Cleveland and New Orleans Stats
- The Browns score just 0.1 fewer points per game (22.4) than the Saints surrender (22.5).
- The Browns average 362.6 yards per game, 35 more yards than the 327.6 the Saints give up per outing.
- This year, the Browns have turned the ball over 18 times, eight more than the Saints’ takeaways (10).
- This year the Saints average just 2.9 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Browns surrender (23.3).
- The Saints collect only 1.4 more yards per game (343.8) than the Browns allow (342.4).
- The Saints have turned the ball over 22 times this season, seven more turnovers than the Browns have forced (15).
- Jacoby Brissett has thrown for 2,608 yards while completing 64% of his passes (236-for-369), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions (186.3 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 48 times for 241 yards and two touchdowns.
- Nick Chubb has picked up a team-leading 1,252 rushing yards (89.4 per game) and 12 scores.
- Amari Cooper has racked up 67 receptions for 932 yards, best on his team, and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 115 times, and averages 66.6 receiving yards per game.
- This season Myles Garrett leads the team with 13.5 sacks and has added 15 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Grant Delpit’s 83 tackles, three TFL, and one interception make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Denzel Ward has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 50 tackles, one TFL, and 12 passes defended in 11 games this season.
Browns: RB Nick Chubb: Unknown (Foot), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones: Unknown (Nir-rest), DE Myles Garrett: Unknown (Illness), DE Jadeveon Clowney: Out (Concussion), S John Johnson: Questionable (Thigh), LB Jordan Kunaszyk: Unknown (Hamstring), OG Wyatt Teller: Unknown (Ankle), OT Jack Conklin: Unknown (Nir – rest), OG Joel Bitonio: Unknown (Nir-rest), WR Amari Cooper: Unknown (Nir-rest), WR David Bell: Unknown (Toe)
Saints Impact Players
- This season Andy Dalton has put up 2,403 passing yards (218.5 per game) while going 211-for-316 (66.8%) and throwing for 17 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Alvin Kamara has taken 164 carries for 641 rushing yards (53.4 per game) while scoring one touchdown. He’s also caught 53 passes for 446 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Chris Olave has 63 catches (102 targets) and paces his team with 940 receiving yards (72.3 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Demario Davis boasts an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, collecting 6.5 sacks, eight TFL, 88 tackles, and one interception.
- This season Tyrann Mathieu leads the team with two interceptions and has added 70 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended.
Browns vs. Saints Stats
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||362.6 (8)||343.8 (18)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||342.4 (18)||327.6 (10)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149 (5)||111.3 (21)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||213.6 (20)||232.5 (12)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||18 (17)||22 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||15 (23)||10 (32)|