The 2021 Indonesia Open is going to start from Tuesday, 23rd November to Sunday, 28 November at Bali International Convention Center. Today, we will know, when, where, and how to watch the event here.
This is the second event of the Indonesia Badminton Festival, three major events which are taking place in Bali in a row. The Indonesia Masters just finished on 21st November. After the Indonesian Open, the World Tour Finals will take place at the same venue. The Indonesia Open is based on the BWF World Tour Super 1000 event.
|HOW TO WATCH|
Venue: Bali International Convention Center
TV Channel: Star+
Indonesia Open Badminton Schedule 2021?
The tournament will start on Tuesday, 23rd November, and will continue to Sunday, 28 November 2021.
This badminton tournament will take place at Bali International Convention Center in Nusa Dua, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia.
You can watch this badminton event directly from the stadium if you are someone from there. 2,500 spectators can watch at a time from this stadium. so, buy your tickets if you don’t want to miss this amazing tournament.
How to Watch Indonesia Open Badminton 2021?
Star+ will telecast the Indonesia Open Badminton live in South and Central America. If you are someone from the United Kingdom, you can watch the tournament on BT sport. You will just need a cable TV connection to watch the tournament there.
True Vision has the right to broadcast the Indonesia Open in Thailand. In Malaysia, Astro will be broadcasting all the matches of the event. Star Hub will telecast the matches to the badminton fans of Singapore.
Star Sports has the right to telecast the Indonesia Open 2021 live in India. All of these TV channels will broadcast the tournament live to badminton fans all over the world. Contact your operator if you are out of their coverage.
How to Live Stream the tournament?
The Indonesia Open badminton live stream is available on Disney+Hotstar. But you have to be their subscriber to watch the tournament there. You can subscribe to their yearly package which will cost you RS 499. The cost of the premium package is RS 1499 per year which comes with premium facilities.
Players Participating in the Indonesia Open 2021
- Japan: Kento Momota
- Denmark: Viktor Axelsen
- Denmark: Anders Antonsen
- Chinese: Taipei Chou Tien-Chen
- Indonesia: Anthony Sinisuka Ginting
- Indonesia: Jonatan Christie
- Malaysia: Lee Zii Jia
- Hong Kong: Ng Ka Long
- Japan: Akane Yamaguchi
- Thailand: Ratchanok Intanon
- India: P. V. Sindhu
- South Korea: An Se-young
- Thailand: Pornpawee Chochuwong
- Canada: Michelle Li
- Thailand: Busanan Ongbamrungphan
- Japan: Sayaka Takahashi
- Indonesia: Marcus Fernaldi Gideon / Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo
- Indonesia: Mohammad Ahsan / Hendra Setiawan
- Chinese: Taipei Lee Yang / Wang Chi-lin
- Indonesia: Fajar Alfian / Muhammad Rian Ardianto
- Malaysia: Aaron Chia / Soh Wooi Yik
- India: Chirag Shetty / Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
- Denmark: Kim Astrup / Anders Skaarup Rasmussen
- Russia: Valdimir Ivanov / Ivan Sozonov
- South Korea: Kim So-Yeong / Kong Hee-Yong
- Indonesia: Greysia Polii / Apriyani Rahayu
- Thailand: Jongkolphan Kititharakul / Rawinda Prajongjai
- Japan: Nami Matsuyama / Chiharu Shida
- Bulgaria: Gabriela Stoeva / Stefani Stoeva
- England: Chloe Birch / Lauren Smith
- Japan: Mayu Matsumoto / Ayako Sakuramoto
- Malaysia: Pearly Tan / Thinaah Muralitharan
- Thailand: Dechapol Puavaranukroh / Sapsiree Taerattanachai
- Indonesia: Praveen Jordan / Melati Daeva Oktavianti
- Japan: Yuta Watanabe / Arisa Higashino
- England: Marcus Ellis / Lauren Smith
- Malaysia: Chan Peng Soon / Goh Liu Ying
- Indonesia: Hafiz Faizal / Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja
- France: Thom Gicquel / Delphine Delrue
- Hong Kong: Tang Chun Man / Tse Ying Suet
The tournament has a prize pool of $850,000. Prizepool of singles and doubles are given below:
- Winner: $59,500
- Runners-up: $28,900
- Winner: $62,900
- Runners-up: $29,750
Here’s all for today. We hope that you get all information about the Indonesia Open Badminton tournament here. If we get any updates about the tournament, we will update this article.