Peacock is a popular streaming service, which offers NBC network shows along with a collection of movies to stream. It is a platform that will offer you to watch a large number of live news and sports and a large back catalog of TV shows and movies watch completely free.
Peacock is a comparatively new streaming service. They are NBC based free premium platform. It was first introduced in 2020. Peacock has a large library of free content, which is amazing and NBC promised to limit commercials to most five minutes per hour of streaming.
Packages that Peacock Offers:
You can watch peacock free on your streaming device with ads. You will get the following features:
- Includes next-day access to current seasons of the series.
- Selected episodes of marquee Peacock originals and tent-pole series.
- Complete classic series.
- Popular movies, daily news, and sports such as the Olympics.
- Spanish-language content.
Peacock premium & premium plus:
Peacock Premium will cost you $4.99 per month. If you don’t have the chrome cast, you will have to go for the premium plus package, which will cost you $9.99. But after subscribing to the package, you won’t get rid of the ads. But the ads in the premium packages will be very much reduced. You will get the following features:
- You will have access to 15,000 hours of programming.
- Includes next-day streaming of all current broadcast shows.
- The entire series of The Office.
- Full seasons of their original series.
- Early streaming of NBC’s late-night lineup.
- Live sports (such as Premier League football) and the Olympics are on both tiers.
Read More: Sling TV Review: A Complete User Guide With Price and Plans
Peacock Review (After Use):
Peacock is available on many platforms. You can get peacock in sign-up on iPhone, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android, Android TV, Xbox, iPad, Samsung Smart TV via AirPlay, LG Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, Xfinity Flex, and Xfinity X1. But it is not supported in two of the most popular streaming services, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
Peacock offers more than 20,000 hours of premium content. NBC, Bravo, USA Network, Oxygen, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, A&E, Universal Kids, ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, HISTORY, SYFY, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, Focus Features, Illumination, ViacomCBS, Paramount, Lionsgate, Warner Bros., and Blumhouse, etc channels are available in peacock.
Peacock will also offer you:
A Brave New World, The Capture, British comedy Intelligence, Psych 2: Lassie Come Home.
Parks and Recreation,30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, Cheers, The Johnny Carson Show, The Carol Burnett Show and The Greatest, and many more. They have also introduced the entire series of The Office.
Harry Potter film series, John Wick movies, Children of Men, Fifty Shades of Grey and comedies, The Nutty Professor, and so on.
The video quality is very good. All the shows are available in 720P. You can also watch lots of content in 1080P. It also supports 4K videos, but this will be available for only premium subscribers.
The user interface is very eye-catchy. Peacock has combined three different types of experiences in one app
- A traditional interface.
- Small, short-form newsy moments.
- Live TV.
In the Peacock interface, you will get many tabs like Channels, Trending, Browse, TV shows, Movies, Sports, Latino, and Kids. The simple black background of this platform has made it bold. It is a very easy-to-understand interface, which will help the users understand its instructions.
How to sign up for Peacock:
- Open the Peacock app on your streaming device. (Android, iOS)
- You will find a sign-up page.
- Enter the email address and choose a password
- Select your package. If you want to use peacock for free, you won’t need to add any billing information. But if you want to take the premium package, select your billing information.
- You are all set. Now watch your favourite shows.
Read More: FuboTV Review: A Complete User Guide With Price and Plans
How to watch live sports on Peacock:
Peacock is a great deal for sports fans. If you want to watch sports on it, follow the instructions:
- Open the app on your streaming device.
- Sign in to your account.
- You will find the home window. In the upper tab, you will find a sports section.
- Select the sports section. Here you will find different categories of sports.
- You can also search for channels in the channel section.
Peacock is a newcomer in the field of streaming platforms. But it has won the confidence of a lot of their customers with their promising services. They offer a large number of free content. They also offer an amazing user interphase which has give them the strength to stand against their competitors. If you want a streaming service with a cheaper price, consists of some originals and good movies and series, and if you are a sports fan, you can try it.