The 2021 Nitto ATP Finals is going to be held from 14 to 21 November at the Pala Alpitour in Turin, Italy.
The top eight ranked men’s single and doubles tennis players will participate in this tournament. So, the tournament will be full of stars. This is unofficially the fifth major tournament of the year.
Djokovic will participate in the tournament after winning the Australian Open, French Open, and Wimbledon. World Number two Medvedev and number three Zevrev will also play in this tournament.
Defending Champion: Daniil Medvedev
Today we will know when, where, and how to watch ATP Finals here.
|HOW TO WATCH|
Venue: Turin’s Pala Alpitour
TV: Tennis Channel
When and Where is The 2021 Nitto ATP Finals?
The tournament will start on Sunday, 14 November, and will continue till Sunday, 21 November. The full schedule of the tournament is given below:
- Round-robin – 14 to 19 November
- Semi-finals – 20 November
- Final – 21 November
The Nitto ATP Finals will take place at Turin’s Pala Alpitour stadium. This is a multipurpose indoor stadium. The previous editions were held in London, but they moved to Italy from this year. The stadium has a capacity of 15000 spectators. The tickets are in the sale. So buy yours before the time runs out.
How to watch the tournament?
- Amazon Prime Video
- Tennis Channel
- beIN SPORTS
Tennis Channel has the right to broadcast the Nitto ATP Finals live in the USA. You will need a cable TV connection for that. Amazon Prime Video will broadcast the event in the UK. The monthly subscription will cost you $12.99 per month.
In Europe, Eurosport will broadcast the tournament to tennis fans. Sky Deutschland and Sky Italia has also the right to show the matches. If you are living in Australia, beIN Sports will show all the matches of the tournament. In Africa, SuperSport will broadcast this amazing event.
1. The players will be divided into two groups. So, each group will contain four players. The two groups are given below:
- Red Group: Djokovic, Tsitsipas, Rublev, Ruud
- Green Group: Medvedev, Zverev, Berrettini, Hurkacz
2. Top two players from each group will reach the semifinals
3. The finals will be played between the two winners of the semifinals.
Players participating in the 2021 Nitto ATP Finals:
- Novak Djokovic (SRB)
- Daniil Medvedev (RUS)
- Alexander Zverev (GER)
- Stefanos Tsitsipas (GRE)
- Andrey Rublev (RUS)
- Matteo Berrettini (ITA)
- Hubert Hurkacz (POL)
- Casper Ruud (NOR)
- Nikola Mektic and Mate Pavic (CRO)
- Rajeev Ram (USA) and Joe Salisbury (GBR)
- Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut (FRA)
- Marcel Granollers (ESP) and Horacio Zeballos (ARG)
- Juan Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah (COL)
- Ivan Dodig (CRO) and Filip Polasek (SVK)
- Jamie Murray (GBR) and Bruno Soares (BRA)
- Kevin Krawietz (GER) and Horia Tecau (ROM
Prize Money and points:
The total prize money for the tournament is $7,250,000. The winner will get $1,084,000. The points and purse of the final and semi-final are given below:
|Final win||$1,094,000||$164,000||RR + 900|
|Semi-final win||$530,000||$84,000||RR + 400|
The Nitto ATP Final is the ending event of the ATP tour. Here, the fans get the opportunity to encounter the best tennis players in the world. So, if you are a tennis fan, call your friends, order some pizza and catch all the actions live.