You can watch sports on Sling TV quite easily. You have to install a reputed VPN app and connect to a USA server, download the Sling TV application on your device, and stream!
Sling TV gives you access to many different sports channels to watch live streams of all your favorite sports. It is an option worth considering if you’re searching for a cost-effective way to watch live sports matches online.
Unfortunately, not all sports channels are available on Sling TV, but the platform does include two low-cost options that are great for those who do not want to waste money on stuff they will never see.
Sling TV may be a good option, but before you invest, you should check to see whether it has the channels and sports you want. So, keep reading if you’re curious about Sling TV’s live sports streaming options to see if it’s right for you.
How to Watch Sports Live Stream on Sling TV
Several sports networks are available to watch on Sling TV. You can receive the sports programming you want without paying for what you don’t need with Sling’s affordable and adaptable bundles. You can locate even more sports if you’re ready to spend a bit more.
However, Sling TV is only available inside the US. So, if you are outside of the US and want to access Sling TV, you will have to use a VPN service. To watch sports on Sling TV, follow the below 3 steps:
- Purchase the ExpressVPN app
- Connect to a server in the US
- Navigate to Sling TV and start streaming!
Don’t know how to start streaming on Sling TV? Worry not! Here’s how to watch sports channels on Sling TV:
- Go to https://www.sling.com/ and pick out a package that works for you. The specifics of your plan will be determined by the matches you want to see.
- Choose from the many sports bundles and channels offered by Sling TV. Channels like MLB Network, NHL Network, NBA TV, Golf Channel, and many more are all fair game.
- After signing up for Sling TV, you may use the Sling TV app on your smartphone, tablet, computer, or other supported device to watch live sports.
How Many Sports Channels are on Sling TV?
The collection of sports channels available with Sling TV is unrivaled. With Sling TV, you don’t need a cable subscription to watch your favorite sports on networks like ESPN, ESPN2, FOX Sports 1 and 2, TBS Sports Network, NBA TV, and more.
If you want to know how many TV channels are available on Sling TV, take a look at the below table:
|Sports Channels||Sling Orange||Sling Blue||Sling Orange & Sling Blue|
|ACC Network Extra||$11/mo.||$11/mo.||$15/mo.|
|BeIN Sports Español||X||X||X|
|Big Ten Network||X||$11/mo.||$15/mo.|
|CBS Sports Network||X||X||X|
|Fox||X||✔ (in select markets)||✔ (in select markets)|
|Fox Soccer Plus||X||X||X|
|Fubo Sports Network||X||X||X|
|GinX eSports TV||X||X||X|
|MLB Strike Zone||$11/mo.||$11/mo.||$15/mo.|
|NBC||X||✔ (in select markets)||✔ (in select markets)|
|PAC12 Network (certain areas)||$11/mo.||$11/mo.||$15/mo.|
Which Sports Can I Watch on Sling TV?
Each sports lover, from the casual viewer to the die-hard fan, may find something they like on Sling’s extensive list of available live sports to watch. Some of the live-streaming sports that they stream are given below:
- College Football
- College Basketball
- Combat Sports
- Formula 1
Steps to Signup for Sling TV
You can signup for Sling TV very easily. It doesn’t take much time, and even a non-techie guy can do it without any problem. If you want to sign up for Sling TV, simply follow the below steps:
- Open your browser and go to the https://www.sling.com/
- Press on the orange-colored “Try Us Today” button.
- Type your email address and password in the dedicated fields.
- Pick a plan depending on your budget and choices.
- If you want, you can also select any add-ons, which they call “Extras”
- Also, you can pick any ‘Premiums’ for your package.
- Now comes the main part, input all your payment details and click the “Finish & Submit” button.
You are now ready to start streaming Sling TV.
Note: Take note that your first month of Sling TV is discounted by 50%!
Sling TV Sports Add-on
With Sling Extras, you can get mini-channel collections arranged by category for as little as $6 a month. With the Complete TV Deal, you can receive $45 worth of Extras, including DVR Plus, for only $21 monthly. This is in addition to the $4 Extras Deal, which gives you twice as many features for just $13.
Only the Sports Extra package is offered as a sports add-on with Sling TV. Whether you have Sling Orange or Blue, you get many channels.
When it comes to sports tv, the Orange & Blue package is your best bet since it contains every sports channel that Sling TV has to offer. To watch matches from the biggest leagues, teams, and tournaments on the most watched networks, this add-on is a must.
How to Add Sports Extra on Sling TV Website
You can easily add sports extra on Sling TV. Follow the steps outlined below to add sports extras to your Sling TV subscription:
- Open your browser and log in to your My account page.
- Choose the Edit Subscription option and open the Extras menu from the drop-down menu.
- Select +ADD below the Sports Extra tile.
- Once you are done, choose the Check Out icon at the bottom of the right screen to confirm and start streaming seamlessly.
Now that you have added the sports extras to your Sling TV subscription, you are all set. The new channels will arrive within a few minutes.
How to Add Sports Extra to the Sling TV App
If you are on your smartphone to watch the sports matches on your Sling TV app and want to add some extras to your subscription, we got your back covered! Follow the steps below and add without any issues:
- Open up your Sling TV app and navigate to the My TV screen.
- Scroll down and click on Add Premium Channels & More.
- On the ribbon, locate the Sports Extra and click it.
- Now select +ADD.
- Enter your payment details if you haven’t already, and confirm your purchase on the next pop-up screen.
Now you are all set! New TV channels will arrive within a few minutes.
Is Sling TV App Available For Smartphones?
Yes, Sling TV can be accessed on Android and iOS mobile devices. The applications can be found in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, and downloading them won’t cost you a dime. Sling TV requires iOS 10 or later, or AndroidTM 6.0 Marshmallow or later, to run on a mobile device.
Sling TV Compatible Devices
Although most mobile phones are compatible with Sling TV, you should take a look at the below list to see if your other devices are compatible or not:
- AirTV Devices
- Android TV
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Xfinity Flex
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG TV
- Google Nest
- Google Chrome Browser
- Microsoft Edge Browser
- Amazon Echo Show
- Android Tablets/Smartphones
- Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Windows 10
- VIZIO SmartCast TV
- TiVo Stream 4K
- Apple TV (4th Gen. or later)
Sling TV Pricing
Both Sling Orange and Sling Blue now cost $40 per month. Consumers may save $25 per month by opting for the bundle price of $55 for both programs instead of paying $65 for them individually.
However, we have given the pricing plans for Sling TV below. Let’s take a look:
|Packages||Monthly Price||Number of channels||Access to on-demand titles?|
|Sling Orange + Blue||$55/mo.||45+||Yes|
Is Sling TV Available Outside the U.S.?
No, due to geo-restriction laws, Sling TV is now only accessible inside the United States. Hence, if you are outside the United States, you will get “We’re Sorry. Sling TV is only available inside the United States.
Pros and Cons of Purchasing a Sling TV Subscription Plan
If you watch a few channels on cable, you may not think it’s worth $65 a month for a live TV streaming subscription. Sling TV, however, may be able to provide you with access to those essential channels for as little as $40 a month. You should weigh the following benefits and drawbacks before deciding whether or not to sign up for a Sling TV subscription:
- Starter packages at a lower price.
- Broadcasting big sports events on ESPN, TNT, TBS, and USA Network is the most cost-effective choice.
- Get NFL RedZone for an additional $11 with the Sports Extra Pack.
- There are a wide variety of supported devices.
- Choose from one of three plans to discover an option that works for your home.
- Many add-ons exist for further personalization.
- Bundles of channels that are hard to understand.
- Excludes local sports events.
- You can only watch one Orange Sling at a time.
- There isn’t a profile section.
- Just 50 hours of DVR time are included (a $5 upgrade gets you 200 hours).
Comparison to Other Live TV Streaming Services
|Service||Monthly Price||Available Channels|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Sling TV provide 4K live sports streaming?
Unfortunately, 4K streaming is not available on Sling TV. 720p live sports coverage is available through Sling TV.
What is Sling TV’s Sports Extra subscription price?
If you subscribe to Sling Orange or Sling Blue, you can add Sports Extra for $11 monthly. On the other hand, it will cost you $15 per month if you subscribe to Sling’s Orange + Blue package.
Is there a trial period with Sling TV?
No. However, while a free trial is unavailable, the first month of Sling TV is discounted by 50%.
How many devices can I watch Sports on Sling TV at one time?
Just one device can stream the Sports Extra channel at a time on Sling Orange. Sling Blue subscribers may simultaneously stream to three devices.
What is Sling TV’s monthly subscription fee?
Pricing for Sling TV plans begins at $40/month.
- Related: EPL Live Stream